Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
What should I find there? Where was the problem? Checked the save and I see "punish her". You got 10 energy and got 1 hour time so it looks fine to me.
Don't know what the diff is, but this is what I got off of that save. (btw, this is the online version v0.10a, though I do not know why that would be any different from the desktop)

Untitled1.png Untitled.png

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
It's surprising to have defense depending on endurance, generally defense depends of armor and agility (esquive) and endurance influence the max health and/or the health regeneration, and the ability to do hard work :rolleyes:

Reactions: ttyrke

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
this may not be a bug per say more of a programing oversight but, when buying slaves from slave market it only gives age and hair color and beauty score, it will also say if she is a virgin or not. Race (which has only recently been added) it does not give. Its not a big deal overall since you can find out through debug if you know how ti use it.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
this may not be a bug per say more of a programing oversight but, when buying slaves from slave market it only gives age and hair color and beauty score, it will also say if she is a virgin or not. Race (which has only recently been added) it does not give. Its not a big deal overall since you can find out through debug if you know how ti use it.
Just missed to add it there. Will add for next release. Thanks!

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
ttyrke sorry to bother you again but, instead of having it display day number (ex day 185 Im on) to give an actual date. Or even add an actual calendar so at least for any of the children we bring about we can better track there age. Also, I know they are only recently added so, to say the least, they are still an alpha stage product, is it possible to add some interactions with them. Like tutoring to increase knowledge or training for strength. Could even add hunting training. At least this way we can at least start having some type of positive standing with them, or even negative pending on choices. Another suggestion, after guest house is built, for girls we find in the woods do you plan on adding an additional option to have them move in or are they solely just to get free slaves.

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
i do that and after it says almost all my arrows miss and it gets away
the cross hairs are kinda hard to see well but, either your trying for headshots only or there is a calibration error on your pc. try body shots hunting does work and body shots do kill in one hit.

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
the cross hairs are kinda hard to see well but, either your trying for headshots only or there is a calibration error on your pc. try body shots hunting does work and body shots do kill in one hit.
never mind that i just did another test and samething happened all shots missed

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
This game has "wood" problem. How can i get that much wood ?
As for now, one of the option would be to be a bounty hunter and get money and buy wood with that.
When you build your guesthouse then you can assign your guests to collect wood for you.

In next release shop prices will be decreased and options to get wood faster (by strength) increased

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes