Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Suggestion: When anal fucking someone with less than 20, instead of boosting her relationship, which sounds sooo odd, the boost should go to submission.

Question: When would a girl have an anal orgasm? I built one of my girls to 100 without one anal orgasm.

Suggestion: Could you add a 1 or 2 relationship when having an orgasm?

Reactions: remy1205 and ttyrke

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Clearly, giving satisfaction by raping a girl is really weird, each start of interaction would propose rape (submission/hate) or consensual (satisfaction/love).

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
hey, can you tell me why i keep getting trojan alert while downloading this game ? :eek:
Is there also a specific file ir refers to? 100% false positive but I would prefer if you could check on what file that happens. In v0.03 there was some people with same problem. In the end one of the gif files was flaged and I just removed it.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Does Ashley have to be dead? I thought I found her once alive and was able to save her
She doesnt. You have two outcomes there. Either you find her alive, or dead. If you find her alive you get unique item. If remember correctly, look for her in underground city at 20:00.

Reactions: Taboo Lord

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Suggestion: When anal fucking someone with less than 20, instead of boosting her relationship, which sounds sooo odd, the boost should go to submission.

Question: When would a girl have an anal orgasm? I built one of my girls to 100 without one anal orgasm.

Suggestion: Could you add a 1 or 2 relationship when having an orgasm?
Sounds good. Will do that. Anal orgasms are only for girls with analslut trait. I,ll add somewhere that you can see her traits. They are not visible right now I think.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Zentiu1

Jun 28, 2020
Game has alot of potential.
Since its really early beta/alpha, i bet my suggestions are already something you had in mind for later or not but anyway..

Suggestion: Have a way so girls working the streets only die with low strength and have a way to help train the girls strength. (so annoying to have them die all the time especially when they only earn you 4 to 6 caps each time) (also nice to have a way to become the boss of the underground city)

Suggestion: have like a library place to train intellect and have a purpose for it since i dont see what the purpose is for intellect. Like training speed or as luck for scavenging.

Suggestion: Have more younger girls (between 20 to 25) spawn in the night club with at least 50+ beauty. the -100 relation can stay as an extra difficulty for attaining and training good quality young girls.

(not sure if you want to turn your game into a slavemaker game but if so, the next suggestion might be appealing)
Suggestion: Have like an agency that makes wanted posters of girls for clients that would want like minimum age and beauty with certain minimal anal/oral/sexual skill. (add oral and sexual skill like anal) You already got a slavetrader after all ;). Better yet, let de slavetrader be that agency for special requests you can deliver for extra caps.

Suggestion: Have classes in the fighting pit to earn more money then just 5 caps each fight and let the player decide how high they are able to go to earn the most money in fights with their current strength.

Do what you will with my suggestions. Use um or dont. Its your game after all. Just dont abandon it :giggle:.

Reactions: remy1205 and ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Game has alot of potential.
Since its really early beta/alpha, i bet my suggestions are already something you had in mind for later or not but anyway..

Suggestion: Have a way so girls working the streets only die with low strength and have a way to help train the girls strength. (so annoying to have them die all the time especially when they only earn you 4 to 6 caps each time) (also nice to have a way to become the boss of the underground city)

Suggestion: have like a library place to train intellect and have a purpose for it since i dont see what the purpose is for intellect. Like training speed or as luck for scavenging.

Suggestion: Have more younger girls (between 20 to 25) spawn in the night club with at least 50+ beauty. the -100 relation can stay as an extra difficulty for attaining and training good quality young girls.

(not sure if you want to turn your game into a slavemaker game but if so, the next suggestion might be appealing)
Suggestion: Have like an agency that makes wanted posters of girls for clients that would want like minimum age and beauty with certain minimal anal/oral/sexual skill. (add oral and sexual skill like anal) You already got a slavetrader after all ;). Better yet, let de slavetrader be that agency for special requests you can deliver for extra caps.

Suggestion: Have classes in the fighting pit to earn more money then just 5 caps each fight and let the player decide how high they are able to go to earn the most money in fights with their current strength.

Do what you will with my suggestions. Use um or dont. Its your game after all. Just dont abandon it :giggle:.
There is already option to train girl strength from 0.10 release so half of that's done.
In next release I was planning to add endurance stats for MC and girls for the defense.
Noted about dying slaves. Will add that strength/endurance will be taken into account when calculating % of her death for next release.

Other suggestions wrote down to the backlog. Thanks!

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
She doesnt. You have two outcomes there. Either you find her alive, or dead. If you find her alive you get unique item. If remember correctly, look for her in underground city at 20:00.
Does she need to be found at exactly 20:00 in order to be found alive? I tried initially a day or two after I got the quest to save her, found her alive, but then had to fight enemies I wasn't prepared for, so I waited a few days to beef up my strength and then found her dead. Is the number of days a factor?

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
Discovered another bug after sanctuary has been found. If you choose the option to talk to any girl no matter the time it forces you to sleep even with max energy

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Does she need to be found at exactly 20:00 in order to be found alive? I tried initially a day or two after I got the quest to save her, found her alive, but then had to fight enemies I wasn't prepared for, so I waited a few days to beef up my strength and then found her dead. Is the number of days a factor?
Yes. Its not repeatable. If you find her alive but you lose the fight, you will find her dead afterwards. After you talk to the bartender you got two days to find her, after that you can find her only dead

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Discovered another bug after sanctuary has been found. If you choose the option to talk to any girl no matter the time it forces you to sleep even with max energy
Can you send your save file?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes