Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
In my Journal (started over 'cause I wanted to ;) ), I noticed I've been told to help Roger build his church. Problem? I have yet to meet him.

EDIT: v.0.09b

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
0.10 RELEASE:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1679261445503.png

Will repeat myself - Throw me your ideas. I write them all and by all I really mean all down and later go through them and select some of them for next releases.

Reactions: Black Xoul

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
When first speaking to Vincent about preg.

"Vincent gives you his own position" should be a potion.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Should move She had # orgasms to her stats screen.

Example:
White woman with blonde hair and medium size breasts.
Name: DestineeAge: 31
Beauty score: 64Relationship: 100
Strength: 12Submission: 75
She had 4 orgasmsAnal: 23

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Typo on City event:

8 guys are driving on the motorcycles. One of them tuckles (should be tackles) and (an) old guy and a few seconds after they just shot is (his) head off.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Had a slave who I signed up as one of my street whores. Was punishing her to build up her submission, which dropped her relation below thirty. I removed her from street whore. Now that I've rebuilt her relationship to 30+, I cannot reassign her to being a street whore.

EDIT: Nevermind. Passed 50 on relationship and got the ability to send back to streets. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemul

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
When I have enough energy to deliver more, the Punish her again button disappears randomly. I can, of course, back out and click on Punish her, but still, the Punish her again button is not present. Luv the addition of the Punish her again button, even so.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
When I have girls doing their street duties, their number of caps should be listed even if they are 0.

EDIT: After reassigning my street whore as a whore, I do not recall her bringing home any caps. :unsure:

2nd Edit: Removing and reassigning her got her to bring caps again, btw.

3rd Edit: Street whore is not doing her whore thang, again! :mad:

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2019
If in this game you will be able to be whatever you want, could you character become like some kind of kingpin with his own gang and fight for zones like the city and made people and stores pay for "protection" or accept the consequences?

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Slave Karolina was found dead in the streets :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Had her relationship & anal to 100, submission 53. Course she only had strength of 9. BTW, how do you boost strength?

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Minor typo : When I milk a girl with a high submission

Cassidee maons as you milk her.

maons ?

Bug ? : Finished the Church, kicked ass (str 200 with knife) , but still somehow knocked out and injured.

Bug ? : I have 30 caps, but it's not letting me pay to get inside the club. Might have something to do with buying bandages.

Last edited:

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
Throw me your ideas.
Just a few ideas off the top of my head :

= RPG aspects =
* Improvable skills that very slightly improves the magnitude+stamina/time efficiency of various actions per skill level. (Scavenging, hunting etc.)
* Once skills hit a certain threshold, they'd yield a single trait point that could be invested in a multitude of improvable traits
* Traits shouldn't just be a flat increase to boost skills. For instance - a trait that allows the player to have a 15~30% chance of disarming an attacking melee enemy.
* Body armour that soaks damage via a percentage
* Hard cap for base stat improvement but the MC could be further enhanced through skills, traits and equipment.
* Damage types & resistances (Like fire, pierce, slash, blunt etc.) to make combat and armour a little more varied.
* Status ailments (Burn, knock down, bleed, poison etc.) & related combat actions to improve turn-based combat

= Gameplay =
* Expanded bounty system which ranges from the kind of bounty hunts we have now to slightly more complex repeatable multi-stage mini questlines which involves hunting dangerous individuals, minor gangs etc. with better rewards
* Potential companions in the form of unique NPCs or the randomized slaves you turn into guests with their own stats/traits/skills.
* Certain inheritable traits that improves the character and their base value
* Base building extends to the point of establishing & maintaining a small settlement as a means of late-game money/resource sink.
* Maybe have the base absorb nearby structures like the Farm once it gets big enough
* The player could get their arses raided by hostile factions or minor independent groups once they hit a certain point of the game
* More vocation types for guests and slaves in regards of base building with the end-goal of automating resource production and other shenanigans.
* More vocations that are exclusive to either guests and slaves to further set them apart with the former having managerial/leadership/defense roles etc. and the latter performing menial labour etc.
* Guests and slaves with high affection+submission to the MC should have slightly higher productivity (10~20%?)
* Guests should be better than slaves in terms of learning speed, productivity etc. but cost more to maintain
* A loyalty stat that serves as the alternative to submission?
* Able to commission, upgrade and maintain a variety of Mad Max styled vehicles that provides a variety of benefits (Namely shorter travel time)

= Flavour =
* Potential slaves should have higher base beauty+higher beauty threshold dependent on the event and location the player encounters said girls
* Preset personality types that is randomized in slaves/guests so they wouldn't all share a single dialogue tree
* Various different approaches to starting a battle via the game's various events - like sucker punching one of the enemies in the random club event (outright knocking the poor sod out cold or just stunning+damaging them through a strength check) or using the bow to strike down one enemy from afar in the event where you "save" a random girl etc.

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
In the first intro to Rodger, Vincent has a couple of typos.

Oh, sorry! This is > (should be variable for MC's name). He's actually the one whowho'st (who has) all what (that) you need and he's willing to help you out.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Just a few ideas off the top of my head :

= RPG aspects =
* Improvable skills that very slightly improves the magnitude+stamina/time efficiency of various actions per skill level. (Scavenging, hunting etc.)
* Once skills hit a certain threshold, they'd yield a single trait point that could be invested in a multitude of improvable traits
* Traits shouldn't just be a flat increase to boost skills. For instance - a trait that allows the player to have a 15~30% chance of disarming an attacking melee enemy.
* Body armour that soaks damage via a percentage
* Hard cap for base stat improvement but the MC could be further enhanced through skills, traits and equipment.
* Damage types & resistances (Like fire, pierce, slash, blunt etc.) to make combat and armour a little more varied.
* Status ailments (Burn, knock down, bleed, poison etc.) & related combat actions to improve turn-based combat

= Gameplay =
* Expanded bounty system which ranges from the kind of bounty hunts we have now to slightly more complex repeatable multi-stage mini questlines which involves hunting dangerous individuals, minor gangs etc. with better rewards
* Potential companions in the form of unique NPCs or the randomized slaves you turn into guests with their own stats/traits/skills.
* Certain inheritable traits that improves the character and their base value
* Base building extends to the point of establishing & maintaining a small settlement as a means of late-game money/resource sink.
* Maybe have the base absorb nearby structures like the Farm once it gets big enough
* The player could get their arses raided by hostile factions or minor independent groups once they hit a certain point of the game
* More vocation types for guests and slaves in regards of base building with the end-goal of automating resource production and other shenanigans.
* More vocations that are exclusive to either guests and slaves to further set them apart with the former having managerial/leadership/defense roles etc. and the latter performing menial labour etc.
* Guests and slaves with high affection+submission to the MC should have slightly higher productivity (10~20%?)
* Guests should be better than slaves in terms of learning speed, productivity etc. but cost more to maintain
* A loyalty stat that serves as the alternative to submission?
* Able to commission, upgrade and maintain a variety of Mad Max styled vehicles that provides a variety of benefits (Namely shorter travel time)

= Flavour =
* Potential slaves should have higher base beauty+higher beauty threshold dependent on the event and location the player encounters said girls
* Preset personality types that is randomized in slaves/guests so they wouldn't all share a single dialogue tree
* Various different approaches to starting a battle via the game's various events - like sucker punching one of the enemies in the random club event (outright knocking the poor sod out cold or just stunning+damaging them through a strength check) or using the bow to strike down one enemy from afar in the event where you "save" a random girl etc.
Thanks a lot! Will go through it later

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
At Settlement helping a random girl with a cow.

You yell for help and Even (Eve) hears you and comes running.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes