Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
The cow girl is kinda majorly missing a few screws getting kicked by the cow every time she asks for my help. :ROFLMAO:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
While exploring I found a girl, who after talking to her, only gave me the option to fuck her, not rape her. After that, she said no. She is acting like a guest in my house, not a potential rape victim.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
While exploring I found a girl, who after talking to her, only gave me the option to fuck her, not rape her. After that, she said no. She is acting like a guest in my house, not a potential rape victim.
Add save file and I'll check it out later

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Prices aren't an issue if you just spam bounties :whistle:
It would transform the game in a combat-only thing? Bad.

Since the buy prices doubled and we can't seel anymore food, and as the build needs did not change, consider that the building costs were doubled.

As the guest house needs 200 wood, 30 ropes and 2 solar panel it's minimum 200+600+240=1040 caps if you buy all, it's a lot.

Even if you do the wood cut and sell road, you need to cut a lot as the quantity don't depends of your strenght.

Last edited:

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
Found a bug. I can buy negative items from the shop, which gives me money. Pretty cool cheat for money until it gets fixed.

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020

Since the buy prices doubled and we can't seel anymore food, and as the build needs did not change, consider that the building costs were doubled.

As the guest house needs 200 wood, 30 ropes and 2 solar panel it's minimum 200+600+240=1040 caps if you buy all, it's a lot.

Even if you do the wood cut and sell road, you need to cut a lot as the quantity don't depends of your strenght.
if we're going with the route of buying what is needed, then you need to remember this is an html where in most cases you can backtrack for a different result. You can continuously play blackjack at 100 caps per round and go back and forth till you get a favorable outcome and repeat

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

No. I wouldnt want it. Right now all money changes are more or less testing and they can change anytime. I Agree that 1040 for guest house is way too much. I'll add in one od the fixes that either (for now) buy/sell ratio is 1:1 or change items required in the workbench

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
When I have enough energy to deliver more, the Punish her again button disappears randomly. I can, of course, back out and click on Punish her, but still, the Punish her again button is not present. Luv the addition of the Punish her again button, even so.
Thx. Fixed. Bug was actually not in the "punish" passage but in girl view as it didn't check if you have time to do that.
Fix will be in next hotfix release.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
If in this game you will be able to be whatever you want, could you character become like some kind of kingpin with his own gang and fight for zones like the city and made people and stores pay for "protection" or accept the consequences?
That's some of the plan. Idea in long term is that you can build your own "settlement" and later invade other settlements who in the return would give you resources, etc.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Is there a way to change the age of guest? this woman is too old
If you know something about coding then yes - Go to talk to the girl and in browser console write
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.birthDate = new Date("2021-12-17T03:24:00")

Reactions: forgetmaster
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes