ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
Can you send your save file?
After moving slave to guest house once i hit talk at start of day (so early morning and full energy) sends me right to sleep. however moving her back to cell seems to correct it. Completely correct it that is doesnt seem to pop up again if you move them from guest house to slave status again

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
She doesnt. You have two outcomes there. Either you find her alive, or dead. If you find her alive you get unique item. If remember correctly, look for her in underground city at 20:00.
Bummer, I've played through this seen twice (maybe thrice). She died in all. Thought this was the way of it... Now, to start over again, or not. :unsure:

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
Bummer, I've played through this seen twice (maybe thrice). She died in all. Thought this was the way of it... Now, to start over again, or not. :unsure:
only every happened once here best way is get your strength over 100 and get a knife before even getting to blair then once she tells you about her friend focus on that only, you can usually only find her at night on the streets after talking to bartender

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Also I had few things that might be improvements or future features for the game if they are part of the game, if they are already there or something is planned, please ignore
  1. The age of the girls getting pregnant should in a range like(18-60) and the beauty should not be random and uniform for all the ages, like a 20yo should be biased to have more beauty and less submission and vice versa with a 60yo woman.
  2. Washing, Milking,(other non sexual things) should effect relationship.
  3. A slave with lower relationship(- if punished more) should beg to stop or cry in fear, instead of enjoying the sex with her oppressors.
  4. Trans babes, like just add em please.
  5. selecting choices with numbers(I am not sure if this works in a HTML game). using keypad or numbers when the other hand is busy will help a lot.
  6. Capture the Zombies? keep em in the cage like the farm girl and use them?
  7. Killing the hookers, cause...(IDK man, MC's a cannibal)
  8. Hunting lost Humans in the forest?
  9. option to kill,fuck,capture or release the bounties for a slim chance of finding a reward?
  10. Russian roulette in the bar?
  11. Adding favorite slaves to bed.
  12. Betting on fights in the underground city
  13. armor?
  14. slaves try to run or kill if submission not high for too long
really need the demented killer MC, torturing slaves is not enough

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
The Punish her again problem seems to have altered, I believe. Take a look at my save.
What should I find there? Where was the problem? Checked the save and I see "punish her". You got 10 energy and got 1 hour time so it looks fine to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
After moving slave to guest house once i hit talk at start of day (so early morning and full energy) sends me right to sleep. however moving her back to cell seems to correct it. Completely correct it that is doesnt seem to pop up again if you move them from guest house to slave status again
I'll need you to catch that bug again. As soon as you get "sleep" (wakeup) view, save the game (don't press on anything) and upload it here. Looked through game files and didn't see any place where I force player to go to bed, only one Blair event scene.

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
I'll need you to catch that bug again. As soon as you get "sleep" (wakeup) view, save the game (don't press on anything) and upload it here. Looked through game files and didn't see any place where I force player to go to bed, only one Blair event scene.
Ill see if it happens again.

Reactions: ttyrke

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
save file from when i was force to bed after talking to guest in guest house. Time was 8am when force happened.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
save file from when i was force to bed after talking to guest in guest house. Time was 8am when force happened.
Thanks a lot! Blair scene triggered that because I didn't delete variable. As this error problably isn't a fatal one and variable will clear eventually, I'll fix this for the next big release.
Or does it breaks next days after that too?

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks a lot! Blair scene triggered that because I didn't delete variable. As this error problably isn't a fatal one and variable will clear eventually, I'll fix this for the next big release.
It is kinda random atm hitting the eat button in kitchen does correct it

Reactions: ttyrke

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
ive ran into this aswell.. happens every time (im the playing online version)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ive ran into this aswell.. happens every time (im the playing online version)
That should happen only once, if you manage to override that variable.
If that happens more than once, report it here and I'll release a hotfix for that.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
That should happen only once, if you manage to override that variable.
If that happens more than once, report it here and I'll release a hotfix for that.
I must have fudged it up somehow i reloaded an older save and it only haapen once.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes