forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Also I had few things that might be improvements or future features for the game if they are part of the game, if they are already there or something is planned, please ignore
  1. The age of the girls getting pregnant should in a range like(18-60) and the beauty should not be random and uniform for all the ages, like a 20yo should be biased to have more beauty and less submission and vice versa with a 60yo woman.
  2. Washing, Milking,(other non sexual things) should effect relationship.
  3. A slave with lower relationship(- if punished more) should beg to stop or cry in fear, instead of enjoying the sex with her oppressors.
  4. Trans babes, like just add em please.
  5. selecting choices with numbers(I am not sure if this works in a HTML game). using keypad or numbers when the other hand is busy will help a lot.
  6. Capture the Zombies? keep em in the cage like the farm girl and use them?
  7. Killing the hookers, cause...(IDK man, MC's a cannibal)
  8. Hunting lost Humans in the forest?
  9. option to kill,fuck,capture or release the bounties for a slim chance of finding a reward?
  10. Russian roulette in the bar?
  11. Adding favorite slaves to bed.
  12. Betting on fights in the underground city
  13. armor?
  14. slaves try to run or kill if submission not high for too long

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Also I had few things that might be improvements or future features for the game if they are part of the game, if they are already there or something is planned, please ignore
  1. The age of the girls getting pregnant should in a range like(18-60) and the beauty should not be random and uniform for all the ages, like a 20yo should be biased to have more beauty and less submission and vice versa with a 60yo woman.
  2. Washing, Milking,(other non sexual things) should effect relationship.
  3. A slave with lower relationship(- if punished more) should beg to stop or cry in fear, instead of enjoying the sex with her oppressors.
  4. Trans babes, like just add em please.
  5. selecting choices with numbers(I am not sure if this works in a HTML game). using keypad or numbers when the other hand is busy will help a lot.
  6. Capture the Zombies? keep em in the cage like the farm girl and use them?
  7. Killing the hookers, cause...(IDK man, MC's a cannibal)
  8. Hunting lost Humans in the forest?
  9. option to kill,fuck,capture or release the bounties for a slim chance of finding a reward?
  10. Russian roulette in the bar?
  11. Adding favorite slaves to bed.
  12. Betting on fights in the underground city
  13. armor?
  14. slaves try to run or kill if submission not high for too long

Thanks! Will write them down and go through them tomorrow.
As for pregnant girls. There is max limit already: 55.
As for zombies - I'll probably try to make this game zombie free as long as I can. There are already a lot of zombies outside.
As for trans - same destiny as zombies. (Actually you could already add custom mod for a specific "girl". That would work)

For other points - will reply tomorrow. As for slave run, there's already event that slave can escape. Don't remember if you can kill her at that point.

Reactions: forgetmaster

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Thanks! Will write them down and go through them tomorrow.
As for pregnant girls. There is max limit already: 55.
As for zombies - I'll probably try to make this game zombie free as long as I can. There are already a lot of zombies outside.
As for trans - same destiny as zombies. (Actually you could already add custom mod for a specific "girl". That would work)

For other points - will reply tomorrow. As for slave run, there's already event that slave can escape. Don't remember if you can kill her at that point.
nice, I will add to the list if I find something too

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
BTW how am I supposed to know if a girl is pregnant? will i see it in something happened or when I visit her
After 7 days you'll see when you wake up, a message.

Or if you like to cheat, you can go talk to girl and check her

SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.pregnancy variable (should be 0 or above if she's pregnant)

Reactions: forgetmaster

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Concerning the beauty depending of the age I can't agree, I know some uggly young women and some charment elder ones.

Anyway this is subjective and "beauty" criteria depends of each guy :)

I think beauty would be replaced by "Charisma" which is a larger idea of the taste of a girl.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Concerning the beauty depending of the age I can't agree, I know some uggly young women and some charment elder ones.

I think beauty would be replaced by "Charisma" which is a larger idea of the taste of a girl.
I understand what you are getting at... sorta.

I see the term he is using, beauty, as being her physical appearance. True, a subjective term; I see one type of female much more than another, while others view it differently.

Charisma, IMHO, is beauty + personality. A lacking and subjective outlook, but seeing a slave for sale on the stage or in a cage doesn't show her personality and quirks that would help an individual see her quality.

But, at present, I think ttyrke is doing well.

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
What type of macromanagement you got in mind?
Any ideas how to make guests more unique? My idea for one of next releases would be that you could bring guests to dates. Nothing fancy but still.

Yeah, you're probably 2nd or 3rd you said that about hunting. Hunting was created more of a "don't want to do anything else tonight" but idea was that it's reusable so I could implement it anywhere in go, so some events where you need to shoot, not deer but other enemies, etc.
Production summaries, how many people are doing what jobs, expected production/consumption of resources. Possibly the ability to mass change worker's jobs, either by percentage or actual # of workers on each type of job. Maybe mass interactions so I don't have to go one by one to increase relationship/submission.

Guests could have a 50% production bonus. I would also recommend an overseer job (only fillable by guests) that will increase the production of 4 slaves per overseer. That would encourage a 4:1 ratio of slaves:guests for cost efficiency, while still giving benefits to a 100% guest build. If you think that's too strong. you could balance it by nerfing slaves by 33%, meaning guests would have current levels of productions and slaves would have a penalty. Locking advanced jobs as guests only would work, but this depends on what kind of slave:guest ratio you want players to have.

It's fine to have guests be dateable, but I'd view that as a bonus perk, not a primary reason to make someone a guest. Since guests have actual material costs over slaves, they should also have material benefits as well.

You don't need hunting to be an energy dump. There's plenty of energy dumps, like exercising or increasing submission. What you need was a 0 energy time dump, which is what hunting used to be.

As you might tell from my comments, I'm coming from the point of view of gameplay, not sex rewards. So I treat my slaves as work slaves, not sex slaves. Besides, everything is limited by energy, so I don't have any energy to waste on sex.

Reactions: Strec and ttyrke

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Guests could have a 50% production bonus.
Any logical reason for that?

In my mind there are 2 things that can influence production (except the physical stats that mus be the base):
- Extreme love (devotion)
- Extreme fear (submission)
- Broken state (unable to maintain any willpower and accept all)

Beeing a guest could give a love bonus, why not, but I don't really see why a guest would produce more than a broken slave.

Beeing in an apocalyptic world, where one of the first action of the MC is to eat his grandpa, seems to be more oriented to rough and harsh attitude than to caring and loving ones. Be careful on introducing carebearing in such worlds :)

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

In my mind there are 2 things that can influence production (except the physical stats that mus be the base):

Beeing a guest could give a love bonus, why not, but I don't really see why a guest would produce more than a broken slave.

Beeing in an apocalyptic world, where one of the first action of the MC is to eat his grandpa, seems to be more oriented to rough and harsh attitude than to caring and loving ones. Be careful on introducing carebearing in such worlds :)
Yes! I tend to keep the game a bit "dark". I even want to kill, or at least make you choose what to do with some main characters. I've already got an idea about Vincent

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
If you consider that breeding could be developped in the future it could be interesting to be able to enslave male NPCs too, as the classical objective of breeding is to obtain better slaves in each generation, by crossing the stats of a father and a mother.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020

I was talking about general beauty, like without signs of aging and stuff. but charisma also makes sense

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Yes! I tend to keep the game a bit "dark". I even want to kill, or at least make you choose what to do with some main characters. I've already got an idea about Vincent
I can see this going the way of MC's granddad

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
If you consider that breeding could be developped in the future it could be interesting to be able to enslave male NPCs too, as the classical objective of breeding is to obtain better slaves in each generation, by crossing the stats of a father and a mother.
But But.... I wanna Fuck em all :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: International

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021

Put yourself in their shoes: A guest is there by their own free will, meaning they want to be working on that farm. A slave is forced to work. Are you really saying that you would be working just as hard if you were forced to work vs if you wanted to work?

Anyway, that's the purpose of the overseer job - to, shall we say, motivate the slaves to work as hard as a free worker. Without an overseer (which is the current state of the game - neither you, nor anyone else, are watching your slaves work), the only thing keeping slaves from fleeing is the shackles keeping them there. But why would they work hard under those conditions?

I can't speak for anyone else, but when I'm working, my love and/or fear of the CEO of my company do NOT make me work any harder. But I can tell you that if I was forced to be there against my will, I would certainly be working a lot less hard.

Edit: The above is the Watsonian reason. The Doylist (and, in my opinion, more important reason) is that guesthouses cost more than slave cells to build, so unless guests can offer some benefit over slaves, it's more efficient to simply build slave cells and never upgrade them to guests. This would render the entire guest mechanic useless.

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Edit: The above is the Watsonian reason. The Doylist (and, in my opinion, more important reason) is that guesthouses cost more than slave cells to build, so unless guests can offer some benefit over slaves, it's more efficient to simply build slave cells and never upgrade them to guests. This would render the entire guest mechanic useless.
The first idea coming in my mind reading this is to reverse: what is the interest of having slaves if guests produce more?

More seriously there are many ways to make guests useful without putting them in basic work and you said this yourself before, guests could be here to manage the slaves, indirectly increasing their production.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes