ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
0.09 RELEASE:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What should I focus on next release? Thought maybe I should add more sex scenes.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
What should I focus on next release? Thought maybe I should add more sex scenes.

- Conversations with the slaves and perhaps different wishes to take care of.
- Buttsluts, so slaves who are totally into anal and also get orgasms through it.
- Random events with horny slaves.
- Different character traits of the slaves that might also be useful in the fight for survival.

Reactions: ttyrke

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
Slave management UI. Everything is micromanagement, there is no macromanagement tools available to us, so things scale up poorly. I'm seeing this even at only 20-30 workers, God forbid someone has 100+ workers and has to deal with that size of a workforce.

More job types. Yeah, it's great I'm making 20 food per day or whatever the number is (I don't actually know how much food I make per day - see above). But the bottleneck is resource spending, since I can only build new rooms and raise stats so fast, since only the MC can do this. Building and buying/selling would seem to be the next logical choices, as that's how the game economy runs. Possibly a management-type guest to support the above.

Fleshing out the difference between guests and slaves. There doesn't seem to be any reason to "upgrade" slaves to guests, as guest rooms cost a lot more to build than cells and they need time/energy to upgrade their stats. What incentive is there for me to have guests? Without an incentive, guests are an unnecessary feature.

Also, as a side note, hunting is useless if it costs 60 energy. Hunting nets 10 food for 60 energy (0.167 caps/energy). Chopping wood nets 8 wood for 40 energy (0.2 caps/energy). Since you can turn wood into food, there's no reason to hunt since it's less efficient.

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
Discord Invitation Expires (Support) :cry:
Pregnancy broken, girls don’t get pregnant. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Discord Invitation Expires (Support) :cry:
Thanks! Will check out later today and release a fix

Reactions: MeVirus

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
1/ I did not buy the milk pump at the farm when I returned from the city and know the farmer don't propose me to buy it. Am I fucked or is there another way to get it?

2/ Is there a location we can sell crafted items? For example a bow.

3/ In my mind hunting is a fail. Introducing such minigame in a management game seems to me a bad thing and a lot of time lost for no interest. A dev must choose to focus on some features, here craft, RPG and management are engough. Dispersing in new features is only a good thing for ego but don't generally ameliorate games and, at least must be done when the game is almost finished.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
1/ I did not buy the milk pump at the farm when I returned from the city and know the farmer don't propose me to buy it. Am I fucked or is there another way to get it?

3/ In my mind hunting is a fail. Introducing such minigame in a management game seems to me a bad thing and a lot of time lost for no interest. A dev must choose to focus on some features, here craft, RPG and management are engough. Dispersing in new features is only a good thing for ego but don't generally ameliorate games and, at least must be done when the game is almost finished.
Can you upload your save file?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
QOL :
- When you punish a slave plz add a button "continue". For now we need to go back and choose punish 5 times to punish a girl 5 times

Questions:
- Is there a way to increment the beauty score (the name is false as it is only a number indicating if she is "clean", not beautiful)? It seems the lost 2 points per day (even not doing anything) and we can give her 2 points per day by washing them (which is boring)
- Is there a way to improve INT but the events?

Gameplay :
1/ As said before washing the slaves is really boring. I suggest you to replace this by permitting to install a shower in the basement. It could be crafted with 2 levels, the first just permitting to maintain the beauty and the second incrementing the beauty per 1 point each day

2/ Are the stats really used? For example I did put in the streets a new slave and later a fully trained one and they seems to have the same amount of clients and they get the same money per client... In this case what is the interest to train the slaves?

More general :
1/ The game lacks some ways to sell what you produce, crafted items and slaves.
If you introduce a market for crafted items and a slave marked to sell slaves (with price depending of stats) it would be a game changer and the start to a very interesting game.

2/ The game lacks stats and attributes, on MC and slaves and, more important some uses for the stats. Some ideas :
- amount of wood collected could depend of strenght and amount of berries could depend of intelligence.
- for now slaves stats are limited to social and sex ones. Add some physical stats so they could be more efficient. For example a endurance stats could permit them to produce more food in the garden.
Just examples, this could be extended.

To resume I feel more in an image-clicker than in a RPG game :)

Note: the discord link in the online version seems to be broken.

Reactions: ttyrke and iSevik

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
0.09a PATCH:

As for pregnancy, there was actually only 15% chance that she'll get pregnant. So I could be just unlucky.
Changed that to 50%.

As for guest house bug, don't know how you made that far because at this point game "forces" you to go to sleep. It's 6AM.

Noted about minigame. There isn't a way to sell your crafted stuff. I am too busy to write a code so I am not sure how would that impact game money. I've seen saves where people where they have 30 slaves who work in garden and pretty much you can sell that food and be rich - I kinda want to avoid that so if any of you got ideas how to not to make food such a money grab, my ears are yours.

As for crafted items - I'll try to add a shop where you could sell them. Maybe even at Underground city.

Reactions: Cheroky

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Cum inside pussy and you have 50/50 chance she'll get pregnant. After that 7days later she'll tell that she's pregnant
I did this to 4 girls and nothing happens when I woke up after 7 days, I am doing something wrong or 0.1% chance that nothing went wrong according to the chances

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Slave management UI. Everything is micromanagement, there is no macromanagement tools available to us, so things scale up poorly. I'm seeing this even at only 20-30 workers, God forbid someone has 100+ workers and has to deal with that size of a workforce.

More job types. Yeah, it's great I'm making 20 food per day or whatever the number is (I don't actually know how much food I make per day - see above). But the bottleneck is resource spending, since I can only build new rooms and raise stats so fast, since only the MC can do this. Building and buying/selling would seem to be the next logical choices, as that's how the game economy runs. Possibly a management-type guest to support the above.

Fleshing out the difference between guests and slaves. There doesn't seem to be any reason to "upgrade" slaves to guests, as guest rooms cost a lot more to build than cells and they need time/energy to upgrade their stats. What incentive is there for me to have guests? Without an incentive, guests are an unnecessary feature.

Also, as a side note, hunting is useless if it costs 60 energy. Hunting nets 10 food for 60 energy (0.167 caps/energy). Chopping wood nets 8 wood for 40 energy (0.2 caps/energy). Since you can turn wood into food, there's no reason to hunt since it's less efficient.
What type of macromanagement you got in mind?
Any ideas how to make guests more unique? My idea for one of next releases would be that you could bring guests to dates. Nothing fancy but still.

Yeah, you're probably 2nd or 3rd you said that about hunting. Hunting was created more of a "don't want to do anything else tonight" but idea was that it's reusable so I could implement it anywhere in go, so some events where you need to shoot, not deer but other enemies, etc.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes