EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Here's my save. I downloaded the 0.08c and while I can't duplicate my earlier problem, I have two hunting bows but can't hunt in the forest.

EDIT: After a couple days it finally let me hunt again. Weird.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Here's my save. I downloaded the 0.08c and while I can't duplicate my earlier problem, I have two hunting bows but can't hunt in the forest.

EDIT: After a couple days it finally let me hunt again. Weird.
Could be that you didnt have enough energy

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Is hunting supposed to use energy? Whenever I hunt, it doesn't consume energy. It just takes a ton of time instead.
It doesn't even if I checked if energy is at least 60.. Updated and will decrease in next release. Thanks

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
how does this compare to Free Cities or Fantasy slave brothel?
(Besides the art medium).

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
how does this compare to Free Cities or Fantasy slave brothel?
(Besides the art medium).
Have played none of them so won't be able to tell. Main inspiration in the start was Evil 2 for me

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Have played none of them so won't be able to tell. Main inspiration in the start was Evil 2 for me
I've avoided Evil2 so far because the stale updates and raw UI depicted in the previews turned me off

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I've avoided Evil2 so far because the stale updates and raw UI depicted in the previews turned me off
Raw UI isnt good, agree but I mostly ignored the UI as sex scenes in Evil2 was something unique-ish. Mine UI, isnt beautiful too right now and I don't stress about it as firstly I would like to add more foundation to it. Have seen plenty of games with beautiful UI but almost without any content

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes