ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
How about you find randmly a library where you can get books from.
With these books you can teach your girls some skills:
Like gardening to increase food
Or cooking to cook food to give you a temporary Srength bonus.

You need clothes to dress your girls and yourself.
dressing up is different story. Firstly I want to add randomized images to them, with randomized breast size, body size, etc. Need to get someone who could draw that.
As for library - doubt that in post apocalyptic world books would be so valuable that there would be library standing.
Books tho could be scattered around the world, so yeah.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Sometimes when I talk to a random girl I've found exploring, if I try to just leave after, I get dumped back into my bedroom at the start of a new day.

dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
Hey sorry for the stupid question and if it's already been asked. How do you progress in this game? I've unlocked the underground city but there is no clear way to the blair content nor the settlement i've seen mention of. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: pizbia

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hey sorry for the stupid question and if it's already been asked. How do you progress in this game? I've unlocked the underground city but there is no clear way to the blair content nor the settlement i've seen mention of. Any help would be appreciated.
Check the journal. It should give you simple steps what to do next.

Netscape1964

Dec 22, 2018
i'm on game html version 0.08b (one you get in the patched part of first post) and journal is still bugged. getting the message
Vincent

Relationship: 14

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.characters.blair.quests is undefined

is there an other post where we can get a newer version then 0.08b?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes