dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Raw UI isnt good, agree but I mostly ignored the UI as sex scenes in Evil2 was something unique-ish. Mine UI, isnt beautiful too right now and I don't stress about it as firstly I would like to add more foundation to it. Have seen plenty of games with beautiful UI but almost without any content
It just so happens that I made a summery of good games like this. Take a look and maybe find some more cool inspirations?

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Should prioritize completing the pregnancy mechanic. It is odd/world-breaking having women 300+ days pregnant.
Noted. Will try to finish in next updates. Thought noone would get to those 300 days so early.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
I have a bug in the blair questlien that produces error message on almost any click.
No time to search through 27 pages, is it new, should I give screenshot & savegame (and where is that savegame file)?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I have a bug in the blair questlien that produces error message on almost any click.
No time to search through 27 pages, is it new, should I give screenshot & savegame (and where is that savegame file)?
When you save game in the bottom there is button save to file. Use that

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Thanks! Unfortunately your game file is corrupt and can't fix it.
Long story short - your blair character object is overwritten by random slave/guest object.
If I remember correctly, that was because of bug in 0.07 or 0.08 (bug is fixed now).

Best option would be just to start a new game.
If you really want to use this existing save you could just fix that object by writing in browser console:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.characters.blair = {
    "name": "Blair",
    "beauty": 99,
    "age": 18,
    "relationship": 215,
    "corruption": 6,
    "sub": 8,
    "hair": "blonde",
    "location": "farm",
    "anal": 0,
    "dp": 0,
    "bj": 0,
    "pussy": 0,
    "talked": false,
    "food": 100,
    "strength": 7,
    "assignedTo": null,
    "gender": 0,
    "horny": 26,
    "orgasms": 0,
    "guys": 0,
    "quests": {
        "metOnDay": 44,
        "cabinType": 1,
        "missing_friend": true,
        "missing_friend_talked": true,
        "missing_friend_talked_day": 91,
        "missing_friend_found": true,
        "missing_friend_found_dead": true,
        "missing_friend_found_finished": true,
        "missing_friend_found_finished_thanked": true,
        "bj": true,
        "bj_day": 225,
        "sex": true
    },
    "relationshop": 30
}
BUT this could break other quests as this is from my latest test save AND I don't know how far you finished with Blair.

jk42

Nov 3, 2017
nm. Vincent relationship wasn't high enough. New buy method made me raise the relationship slower.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I managed to get the "fixed" bug in 0.08c downloaded patched version.
Thanks! Managed to reproduce it. (Happens when you fuck her and press "end"). Will be fixed for next release as it's half finished already.

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
It was my second attempt to play this game (first was at v0.6) and I still can't force myself to play past coming to the cabin. The problem I have is with pics. They lack consistency and that causes me to be thrown out of immersion. Or more accurately makes me unable to immerse myself in the game, as each page consists of pics that do not come along with others. The good exception is the cabin menu, where it looks like it's all wood inside. But if you start to exercise you can see white plastered walls. White plastered walls are ok, but makes little sense in the all wood cabin. That's as far as I’m able to go for now.

I like the idea and setting, but for me, the game would be quite likely better without pics than with not matching pics.

I hope that my opinion can help in any way.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
It was my second attempt to play this game (first was at v0.6) and I still can't force myself to play past coming to the cabin. The problem I have is with pics. They lack consistency and that causes me to be thrown out of immersion. Or more accurately makes me unable to immerse myself in the game, as each page consists of pics that do not come along with others. The good exception is the cabin menu, where it looks like it's all wood inside. But if you start to exercise you can see white plastered walls. White plastered walls are ok, but makes little sense in the all wood cabin. That's as far as I’m able to go for now.

I like the idea and setting, but for me, the game would be quite likely better without pics than with not matching pics.

I hope that my opinion can help in any way.
I initially tried to find some gif who would go together with cabin but they're really not so much on internet. There will be an update for these things, but I expect that to be when game receives more content. As for now I dont stress about look, hidden part is most important. Later will probably address big update just fotll the cosmetics part.

jh1990

Jun 11, 2020
V1 of my modpack it adds 10 models as slaves and also increases the wood gather amount by a little bit. join my discord to see my other modpacks for other games and there changelogs.

Reactions: Cheroky and ttyrke
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes