ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
Probably you are right. What do you think would be optimal days? And if I change pregnancy length I Probably should also change how fast everyone age too
Just saw this honestly since your the developer I would say would depend more so on what you want to achieve by this. Also, I would say would depend on if you want to make it so if the starting player dies you switch to your son/daughter as playable next. Finally, I would say would depend on if you want to add penalties for impreg for daughters/sisters. I'd say leave it where its at but, add a potion or something to speed the process up for those who want it, just add a risk to it. As far as ageing goes again I'd say would depend on a lot but, as a quick fix for those who want it a potion would work. Tho me personally if you added the function, at least for kids, to train them and tutor them wouldnt use potion.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Just saw this honestly since your the developer I would say would depend more so on what you want to achieve by this. Also, I would say would depend on if you want to make it so if the starting player dies you switch to your son/daughter as playable next. Finally, I would say would depend on if you want to add penalties for impreg for daughters/sisters. I'd say leave it where its at but, add a potion or something to speed the process up for those who want it, just add a risk to it. As far as ageing goes again I'd say would depend on a lot but, as a quick fix for those who want it a potion would work. Tho me personally if you added the function, at least for kids, to train them and tutor them wouldnt use potion.
Yeah. Already decided that I won't change core mehanics for that but implement potions or some other additiona stuff to speed up things.
You're not the first one who have mentioned that if main MC dies, he should be able to choose one of his childs as next MC and continue. Have wrote that down but probably far way to go before that will get implemented.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
You're not the first one who have mentioned that if main MC dies, he should be able to choose one of his childs as next MC and continue. Have wrote that down but probably far way to go before that will get implemented.
In some games it's a roleplay thing that seems very nice "on the paper" and finally most the players have more as objective to be in some sort immortal and some sort of god/king, not transmitting their seed :D

It's a very little niche and can eventually be interesting if stats of player are capped with a higher cap for children but even in that case you won't find a lot of players playing this, mostly player of such games want to get an ultimate harem to fuck :p

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
Im loving this game thanks you , is there a way to speed up pregnancy? My girls reached 90 days lol , going yo wait for the next update
Pregnancy lasts 260 days, but after the baby is born, she or he (could born a girl or a boy), I'm not sure, but I think until she is 18 will not be available.
With all this, the woman (or girl) who gave birth to a child will also age, or rather, in the game almost everyone who can be in the main character's house ages.

May 31, 2017
Pregnancy lasts 260 days, but after the baby is born, she or he (could born a girl or a boy), I'm not sure, but I think until she is 18 will not be available.
With all this, the woman (or girl) who gave birth to a child will also age, or rather, in the game almost everyone who can be in the main character's house ages.
Oh wow okay thanks for explaining

Reactions: MeVirus

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
as far as aging currently goes does im guess it works similar to irl in this game a full 365 days to age up correct?

graz-32

Mar 18, 2019
i have a technical question, can you add .webm files support? Is it also possible that the game dont read single files in folders for example action>default>basement>bj>1/2/22849187 etc. and instead read the whole files inside the folder, so i can put some more videos for myself without converting to .webp and chaning names?

Reactions: GamerDaddy

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
i have a technical question, can you add .webm files support? Is it also possible that the game dont read single files in folders for example action>default>basement>bj>1/2/22849187 etc. and instead read the whole files inside the folder, so i can put some more videos for myself without converting to .webp and chaning names?
I would say no to the reading folders under and not single files but about webm I agree. Will add that to the todo list

Reactions: graz-32

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
This might be in the works already but, maybe arming the girls we have scavenging would also be a good idea

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
This might be in the works already but, maybe arming the girls we have scavenging would also be a good idea
In todo list. As for now +/- each new feature is max basic. Later will add more depth to it.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
0.11 RELEASE:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not us much new "visible" stuff as I would like but some time took companion mechanics.
As always - Throw your suggestions at me! As you can see from release notes - I tend to implement some of them even in next release. Thanks for them!

der.Mat

Apr 5, 2022
I use joiplay for apocalyptic world and a lot of other html games, but ONLY apocalyptic world gives me an error in the save/load window: the window is not moveable and i can't delete a save-file after saving.
(pictures: 1-landscape, 2-portait)

Actually, the "desktop" function in joiplay should make the window movable, but that doesn't work for apocalyptic world.

Does anyone have an idea how I could solve this?
Is there a way to adjust the size of the save/load window in the HTML-file? Perhaps an automatic adjustment to my display?
I've already tried all settings in both versions of joiplay-free and joiplay-patreon!

Screenshot_20230403-002235_JoiPlay.jpg
Screenshot_20230403-002205_JoiPlay.jpg

Automatic window adjustment at Wasteland Lewdness:
Screenshot_20230403-005500_JoiPlay.jpg

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes