ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Yes I have them, and its not the 0.12a but the 0.12b. And it is precisely following one of the 2 that I lost the maximum of affection in each girl.
You lost them how? Scolding? Meaning -10 to every girl? If so, throw another party and bring additonal champagne and you will get it back. If there was some bug, I'll need some info how to reproduce that

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
You lost them how? Scolding? Meaning -10 to every girl? If so, throw another party and bring additonal champagne and you will get it back. If there was some bug, I'll need some info how to reproduce that
No exactly, I gave more champagne. I end up with the stats in [null] , and as soon as I talk to them it goes back to 1.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
No exactly, I gave more champagne. I end up with the stats in [null] , and as soon as I talk to them it goes back to 1.
Could be that you threw a party once before patch came out? Patch fixed it but only if data was not already messed up. For next release I'll add in cheat menu option to set all guest relationship to 100.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
anyone managed to save ashley? blair's friend
It is possible. You just need enough strength and preferable knife as it gives you additional strength.
As for reward - you get a revolver who doesn't have any use right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
It is possible. You just need enough strength and preferable knife as it gives you additional strength.
As for reward - you get a revolver who doesn't have any user right now.
Possible idea regarding the revolver (a new location abandoned police station for ammo and parts to fix it up) (or abandoned cop cars containing ammo) or find a blueprint on how to make ammo yourself)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Possible idea regarding the revolver (a new location abandoned police station for ammo and parts to fix it up) (or abandoned cop cars containing ammo) or find a blueprint on how to make ammo yourself)
I've got already plan about ammo production (That will be in Sanctuary). As for random event. Yeah, will add that to todo list.
Thanks!

Chinchungchu

Jul 15, 2021
When is the next update ? Amazing game cant wait for it. Btw the clip u used while using the girl in the farm is so far the best (related to the concept of the game).

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
When is the next update ? Amazing game cant wait for it. Btw the clip u used while using the girl in the farm is so far the best (related to the concept of the game).
Thanks! I usually release next release after 2 week. There isn't a lot of videos I can use as in post apocalyptic world :(

Ken Kai

Dec 2, 2017
By portrait you mean clothes or skin/hair? Clothes probably, not sure about skin/hair.
I was thinking since we can mod some of the girl packs by ourselves, maybe it will be better(?) if we can put a portrait on that particular character

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I was thinking since we can mod some of the girl packs by ourselves, maybe it will be better(?) if we can put a portrait on that particular character
Probably. I'll add this suggestion to backlog. Not for the next release but maybe after 2-3. Got already plan how that could look.

Reactions: Ken Kai

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
By portrait you mean clothes or skin/hair? Clothes probably, not sure about skin/hair.
the clothes is easy to change in the save file if one knows the numbers used for what top or what bottoms. the skintone cant be changed via the save it breaks that person hair color can be changed and some of the slaves/guests stats can be changed

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
the clothes is easy to change in the save file if one knows the numbers used for what top or what bottoms. the skintone cant be changed via the save it breaks that person hair color can be changed and some of the slaves/guests stats can be changed
Actually you also can change skin color. That's just a string in the variables and that's it.
I don't know the reason why you couldn't do that via save edit, BUT if you go and talk with the girl you can write in browser console
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.race = 'black'
and it will work.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
IMO the best page for background music is nocopyrightsounds on youtube (alot of devs use that page too)
Searched but either it's not there or I can't just find it.
Idea was to find some post apocalyptic ambiance music/background music or some low environment music

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Searched but either it's not there or I can't just find it.
Idea was to find some post apocalyptic ambiance music/background music or some low environment music
(youtube. com/ @NoCopyrightSounds) they have tons of stuff, i have been watching/listening to the tune they have and in 6months im not even a quarter of the way through the stuff they have.

Ken Kai

Dec 2, 2017
Probably. I'll add this suggestion to backlog. Not for the next release but maybe after 2-3. Got already plan how that could look.
Thanks for that! I enjoy modding the game and it will be much better if we can create a portrait for the character that we mod

Chinchungchu

Jul 15, 2021
In the next update can u please provide a save file till the new content ? I just lost all of my saved data, my 10+ hrs of game play in the trash

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
In the next update can u please provide a save file till the new content ? I just lost all of my saved data, my 10+ hrs of game play in the trash
How you lost it? Bug in game or unrelated thing?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes