ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Mister Dev, Blair's traits are still bugged when you met her for sex in your room at night.

edit: The pictures of the wine stealing job in the tarvern also appear to be brokken.
Can you provide your save file?

Jul 4, 2018
So, when exactly is the cheating content going to be added? Like soon or a bit more later in the update tree? And what type of cheating will it involve? (I've never played the game, asking to see if it'll be my type or not)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
So, when exactly is the cheating content going to be added? Like soon or a bit more later in the update tree? And what type of cheating will it involve? (I've never played the game, asking to see if it'll be my type or not)
What kind of cheating is on your mind? Probably more later as the only thing that comes in my mind right now is that you would be able to marry girls but still fuck others, etc

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
i think sanctuary is new ? , i found it when i went to " explore" and fought 4 guys
There isnt a new place in this update. You probably just fought bikers who were harrasing a girl going to the Sanctuary

smurg

developer of .sexe
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Apocalypse-based games are a dime a dozen on here, especially HTML ones. Curious to play.

Reactions: ttyrke

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
partybug.jpg

Party is still broke, though now it's taking a male child instead of the intended guest. Seems to take whichever child was born last.

Don't see my flag on the sidebar (built the gate before the update, maybe that's why), but that's not a big deal to me.

Couple of other thoughts:

Deepthroat/Cumslut/Analslut/Masochist could be acquired through repeatedly doing that action.

Miscarriage rate has gone from too high to too low. Streetwalkers yes should have the highest chance, but all activities should have some chance of it. (Bonus, having a guest with a "doctor" skill could reduce the odds).

Maybe an ex-military trait, gives a combat bonus.

Also...

noroom.jpg

I can play this off as they're all infants staying with their mothers, but at some point this is going to be an issue...

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
View attachment 2589177

Party is still broke, though now it's taking a male child instead of the intended guest. Seems to take whichever child was born last.

Don't see my flag on the sidebar (built the gate before the update, maybe that's why), but that's not a big deal to me.

Couple of other thoughts:

Deepthroat/Cumslut/Analslut/Masochist could be acquired through repeatedly doing that action.

Miscarriage rate has gone from too high to too low. Streetwalkers yes should have the highest chance, but all activities should have some chance of it. (Bonus, having a guest with a "doctor" skill could reduce the odds).

Maybe an ex-military trait, gives a combat bonus.

Also...

View attachment 2589214

I can play this off as they're all infants staying with their mothers, but at some point this is going to be an issue...
Thx. I'll check it out later today and release a fix. Can you add your save file with house party issue?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes