ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
The chance rate would not be higher for boys, because I am 7 boys in a row and no girls on the horizon. :cry::cry:
It's very unlucky as I just checked the code and it's 50/50
Code:
<<set _childGender = randomInteger(0,1)>>
Just to double check run tests with 1000 chances. The result:
1683143033454.png

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
When you move slaves to guests the party option disappears. Is there a way around this bug?
Couldn't reproduce. Party option still available. Keep in mind that party option is only available from 19:00-20:00.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
playing online version via the link on the OP..
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: identifier

<<set $tmpGirl.name = 'Eve', $tmpGirl.corruption = 0, $tmpGirl.hair = 'black', $tmpGirl.race = 'white', $tmpGirl.quests = {}, $tmpGirl.relationship = 5 $tmpGirl.birthDate: setup.getBirthDate(32) >>
Screenshot 2023-05-03 174437.jpg I started a new playthrough

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
playing online version via the link on the OP..
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: identifier

<<set $tmpGirl.name = 'Eve', $tmpGirl.corruption = 0, $tmpGirl.hair = 'black', $tmpGirl.race = 'white', $tmpGirl.quests = {}, $tmpGirl.relationship = 5 $tmpGirl.birthDate: setup.getBirthDate(32) >>
View attachment 2593967 I started a new playthrough
Thx. Fixed in online version

Reactions: GamerDaddy

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
It's very unlucky as I just checked the code and it's 50/50
Code:
<<set _childGender = randomInteger(0,1)>>
Just to double check run tests with 1000 chances. The result:
View attachment 2593637
Just a point of interest, not sure you can "fix" this (since I assume the new characterID is generated at birth) , but gender is assigned at birth, not conception, so if the RNG is being mean with too many of one gender over the other, just reload the day until you get the desired gender.

Chinchungchu

Jul 15, 2021
Could u plz tell me what is new in this update ? I have noticed some new scenes based on colour/age/region. apart from that new gun bullets and doctor also i have noticed. Anything else ?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Could u plz tell me what is new in this update ? I have noticed some new scenes based on colour/age/region. apart from that new gun bullets and doctor also i have noticed. Anything else ?
Check main thread changelog. This was more mechanics update. Less new story/events. More other stuff. 0.14 will be focused on new events

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Is it normal that the horny gauge does not go up, when you get sucked during the game of BlackJack?
Haven't thought about it so not implemented. Will add to backlog and add in one of the next releases. Probably also cum event

Reactions: Brok TheDog

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I just had a bug, I finished the quest for Rodger. Then I went to the barn, Blair's kinematics (first meeting in the barn) kicked in. And there in the quette it told me to go up to 15 with blaire in the morning and evening, but it did not appear at all in the camp. And the quest to find Blaire's friend starts again in the bar. We'll make it simple, all of Blaire's first quest restarts and Blair disappears.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I just had a bug, I finished the quest for Rodger. Then I went to the barn, Blair's kinematics (first meeting in the barn) kicked in. And there in the quette it told me to go up to 15 with blaire in the morning and evening, but it did not appear at all in the camp. And the quest to find Blaire's friend starts again in the bar.
i can confirm this.. (i just reproduced it)

Reactions: Brok TheDog

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I'm a little worried about it, except for the submission (which I haven't figured out how to do with it) but all of Blair's other stats are up to the max. :cry:
You maybe got the save file?
If not, what Rodger quest you finished?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I'm a little worried about it, except for the submission (which I haven't figured out how to do with it) but all of Blair's other stats are up to the max. :cry:
i had her at max.. i dont think her subimission stuff is in yet cause i had it at 40 and nothing changed

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
You maybe got the save file?
If not, what Rodger quest you finished?
the save file i used to reproduce blair resetting was the one where there was an error with eve and loading that save the error was still there

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
The very last quest
Eh, would be great to get save from the exact moment when that bug appears. Saves only save max two steps behind so last one is you sleeping and I got no use of that save. Tried to look at the code but don't see anything what could cause that.
By your description and code, look like blairs .quests variable deletes/clears but I don't see how that would happen.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes