Korgooo

Oct 5, 2018
It seems to me that the chance of dying on the streets is a bit too high, from what I see with 10 after a week is half.

The second thing is escaping from the guest house, I have a problem with this when surrendering above 100, little does the girls from my unit run away.

It's time to think about the kindergarten because I'm sure not only at my place and I'm with you from the beginning there was a problem of children clogging another house.
Regarding the arena, it's 1000 levels, it's too much to get to the top, you would have to fight there for two years.
It's time to think about sentries, since there are walls, someone has to guard them

Reactions: Sir Anal and ttyrke

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Is there anything for Blair after the house party are fire place? Keep doing it but nothing further happens?? Also, who are all the characters you can have ‘quests’ for?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Is there anything for Blair after the house party are fire place? Keep doing it but nothing further happens?? Also, who are all the characters you can have ‘quests’ for?
You need to invite any girl to the bedroom while having a party, Blair will join for threesome.
After that you can build gate for you village, choose name for it and create your own flag for it.

After that Blair is done for now.

What you mean by who are they?
As for now, there are few of them:
- Vincent
- Blair
- Rodger
- Eve?? (Kinda goes together with Rodger)

Reactions: Billshwr

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Thank you. How do you get the option to invite? Also how can you get more champagne?
When house party starts there are list of guests and right next to the names are "invite" link.
As for more champagne I am planning a repeatable event for that with Eve + you will be able to fuck her.
In 0.14 will focus 90% of content on new events.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Ahh, I don’t have any guests… how can you get them? Explore?
And sorry for all the questions!

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Ahh, I don’t have any guests… how can you get them? Explore?
And sorry for all the questions!
Yes. Either explore and find a girls and enslave them and after that you can increase relationship and put them in guest house.
Or in nightclub, but you need to have reputation to them agree to go live with you.

As for party. A small bug. It was intended to be available only if you have at least 2 guests available. Will be fixed for next release.

Reactions: Billshwr

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Small question, on the birth side. There are only boys born or there are also girls. Because on my side 3 births 3 boys.

Jul 4, 2018
What kind of cheating is on your mind? Probably more later as the only thing that comes in my mind right now is that you would be able to marry girls but still fuck others, etc
What I was thinking of was, the girls cheat on you instead with or without your consent.

Reactions: ttyrke
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes