ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
the save file i used to reproduce blair resetting was the one where there was an error with eve and loading that save the error was still there
Thx. Fixed eve error (13d) (in online version already available).
I don't see how that would impact that and couldn't reproduce but maybe that helps.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Eh, would be great to get save from the exact moment when that bug appears. Saves only save max two steps behind so last one is you sleeping and I got no use of that save. Tried to look at the code but don't see anything what could cause that.
By your description and code, look like blairs .quests variable deletes/clears but I don't see how that would happen.
Luckily, I have a backup just as I was getting the champagne bottles, I'll go back to the time of the bug.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Thx. Fixed eve error (13d) (in online version already available).
I don't see how that would impact that and couldn't reproduce but maybe that helps.
maybe firefox is just cockblocking me when it come to her lol

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
What happens when you save Blairs's friend. Does her friend stay with you and can you make her into your fuck buddy?
Nop. You get a revolver and that's the only way for now how to get it (ammo you can get while explore).
I'll probably reintroduce her later with some more threesomes, Blair jelousy?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
maybe firefox is just cockblocking me when it come to her lol
Hopefully not. That would mean that firefox has some kind of a variable depth limit. Probably just something shady is happening along the way somewhere. Could be even that eve error that somehow magically impacts that.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Nop. You get a revolver and that's the only way for now how to get it (ammo you can get while explore).
I'll probably reintroduce her later with some more threesomes, Blair jelousy?
sounds good to me (have a threeway and have blair get jealous)

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, I tried to reproduce the bug, but it doesn't work anymore. I don't understand, I just went back, no new version:unsure::unsure:o_Oo_O. The game generates random bugs. If it starts again, I save and send it all to the page.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Well, I tried to reproduce the bug, but it doesn't work anymore. I don't understand, I just went back, no new version:unsure::unsure:o_Oo_O. The game generates random bugs. If it starts again, I save and send it all to the page.
if she didnt reset this time it must have been the eve error doing something

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
if she didnt reset this time it must have been the eve error doing something
I didn't do anything more, it's the same version of the game. I just brought my game back on the same game, I don't restart them either to be sure to re-generate the problem and it doesn't come back for the moment. Or maybe between the 2 I did different actions, and so I didn't generate the error properly.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I didn't do anything more, it's the same version of the game. I just brought my game back on the same game, I don't restart them either to be sure to re-generate the problem and it doesn't come back for the moment. Or maybe between the 2 I did different actions, and so I didn't generate the error properly.
You were playing offline or online version? If online, I've updated eve's bug fix already BUT by your comment feels like you were not in the same quest but further.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
You were playing offline or online version? If online, I've updated eve's bug fix already BUT by your comment feels like you were not in the same quest but further.
I've just seen the new patch, I'll read it right away.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Now I have it in the newspaper, I do not know if it was reported.
Can you add your save file? Seems like your eve variable is bugged. As for that error. I've patched the game already with few incoming things but this look like because eve quest was bugged.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Can you add your save file? Seems like your eve variable is bugged. As for that error. I've patched the game already with few incoming things but this look like because eve quest was bugged.
Now for each screen error that I send, I add with the backup made at the same time.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes