ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hmm. 40% or more of the girls seems to be 50s-60s, with 100 beauty, anything younger than that and you're lucky to get more than 75.

Weighted weird or is it just me?
maybe the dev is into MILFs , I don't know
Age is randomly generated randomly from age 18 - 60. All NPCs stats are randomly generated, except unique characters.
I have already in backlog task to make younger girls more often than old ones.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
baby birth. let's try spend 5840 days for your baby *grow*
Remember that game is still in very early stages. I am open to suggestions. As for now - in next release there will be option to build nursery for babies. After that. Option to feed growth potion to them will be available.

Reactions: Driver

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
i've got same error some times,
and it showed my guest died or disappeared when her work in my companion.
Next time when you see that message right after sleep, save and add here. I'll take a look. Could be that while you add as companion it doesnt remove existing assigned job.

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
Age is randomly generated randomly from age 18 - 60. All NPCs stats are randomly generated, except unique characters.
I have already in backlog task to make younger girls more often than old ones.
I'm not too troubled by the ages in particular, it just seems weird that every character I've seen 50 or older is beauty 100 meanwhile it's very rare to find someone higher than 70 in the lower age brackets.

I imagine you've got a backlog on quite a bit of things, so not going to give you trouble over it, just voicing my bit. :)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I'm not too troubled by the ages in particular, it just seems weird that every character I've seen 50 or older is beauty 100 meanwhile it's very rare to find someone higher than 70 in the lower age brackets.

I imagine you've got a backlog on quite a bit of things, so not going to give you trouble over it, just voicing my bit. :)
Are you playing online version? If not wrong, I think there was a bug till 013.b where woman above 50 was always with 100 beauty?

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
Are you playing online version? If not wrong, I think there was a bug till 013.b where woman above 50 was always with 100 beauty?
The downloaded version? But it does seem like a bug.

I might not have added patch d though. If it helps, redownloaded on the 9th.

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
Journal, Day 822:

Today I reached Rank #1 in the Fight Cage. My eighteen wives guests have given birth to twenty-nine children (24F/5M). A Nursery is desperately needed, as I am well beyond the housing limit.

Reactions: ttyrke

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
r u really on Day 822
Yes. Anyone that thinks that the pregnancy is too long hasn't really played much with the game. At the days it is now, it's actually challenging keeping all "guests" pregnant while doing other things. I wouldn't want it to be shorter.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
How did u get to Da7 822 so fast
It's a save that's been active since the online version started in mid-February? Though if you have all your guests pregnant and are just doing fights to improve your cage ranking the days pass very quickly (3 fights, sleep, repeat) it's only slightly slower if you're doing that while trying to get a girl pregnant (3 fights, wash/nap, fuck, repeat)

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
It's a save that's been active since the online version started in mid-February? Though if you have all your guests pregnant and are just doing fights to improve your cage ranking the days pass very quickly (3 fights, sleep, repeat) it's only slightly slower if you're doing that while trying to get a girl pregnant (3 fights, wash/nap, fuck, repeat)
did u manage to save Blairs friend ashley

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes