UnrulyMadlyDeeply

Jul 15, 2023
Bug: girls traits not showing up either when capturing or slave markets. if I use the cheat to add slaves the 1st doesn't show the trait label the second does but they always show none. I hoped by doing this it might reset the normal events but no luck. I am playing online on tv so I cannot access console or send a save I am afraid.

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
Strength seems to help workers stay alive. To raise strength get their relations high enough that when you release them from the cells they want to stay, then put them in the guest house. You can train all your guest workers strength at the end of the day at the fireplace. I haven't tested this with street workers yet but works for wood gather and scavenger. Strength 30 or 40 seems pretty good, not sure if you can get by with less.
According to the game code, it doesn't depend on strength but on endurance (which you can't change with training) and accepting the quest with Dom.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
at some point (I think after unlocking settlement) whenever i try to load save I get error: Save.state.history[save.state.index].variables.characters.octavia is undefined. Any way to fix it?

My Last working save was before Blair wanted poster.

EDIT: can confirm: whenever I complete settlement intro I get this error
Add your save file. Will fix for next hotfix patch tonight (5ish hours)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Bug: girls traits not showing up either when capturing or slave markets. if I use the cheat to add slaves the 1st doesn't show the trait label the second does but they always show none. I hoped by doing this it might reset the normal events but no luck. I am playing online on tv so I cannot access console or send a save I am afraid.
Yeah, someone else already reported trait bug. Thanks! Will check it out after few hours

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
i have a question, ok two to be honest
1st: how you could complete the chop guy event? it always say not enought srt and im above 400 from training and underground.
2nd: at previous version, you could see the traits of the possible captures to see if theyre usefull or not, and now it doesnt show up untill you capture, need to rise a skill or an item for that? since it takes a fking long time find a usefull skill capture... as a suggestion a way to it be more easy? since in the previous version was too way fast

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
1st: how you could complete the chop guy event? it always say not enought srt and im above 400 from training and underground.
2nd: at previous version, you could see the traits of the possible captures to see if theyre usefull or not, and now it doesnt show up untill you capture, need to rise a skill or an item for that? since it takes a fking long time find a usefull skill capture... as a suggestion a way to it be more easy? since in the previous version was too way fast
Traits might be bugged. I'll look at them after few hours

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
1. Text is a bit confusing there. You did chop off one if his leg.
"You don't have enough strength to chop off his leg with one try so you take a few additional swings. It's messy. Blood is everywhere covering your face and clothing. As you finish his leg you hear some noise and decide to leave."

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
For next hotfix/patch will add that if your intelligence is above 30 and NPC is unknown (possible to capture) you'll see their traits

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Bug: greenhouse event - video not loading. Map with file is named grEnhouse except grEEnhouse as in code
Thanks! Idk how I missed that. 100% sure that I tested that part. Will be fixed in next patch

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Thanks! This update isn't from 0.20 so that threw me off.
I'll add option that if your intelligence is high enough (30+) you'll be able to see their traits

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
will the patreon events be free later or are they for supporters only?
also seems like traits are disabled for all normal events?
cant find any girls with traits anymore from exploring or buying from market
Trait is visible only if you "know" that person.
As there were already few bug reports about that, I am adding that if your intelligence is high enough (30+) you'll be able too see unknown npcs traits too.

As for supporter only content. Haven't thought about it. Just added first supporter content in 0.20.
Anyway - supported content won't any way impact story. You'll be able to progress it in "free" version also. Supporters just will get additional random events, some cheats, and few other bonuses later.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Should check Blair's "morning surprise". I've gone 5+ weeks in game without tripping it. Tried making me horny, her horny, no effect. Unless I'm not getting how that trips...
Might just increase % for it. Will check it for next update. Thanks!

SirRichard

May 29, 2017
I might be playing the game wrong or just have shit luck with getting girls with traits in the market or any other place.
Is there a way to add traits to girls maybe?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I might be playing the game wrong or just have shit luck with getting girls with traits in the market or any other place.
Is there a way to add traits to girls maybe?
Check if you're playing newest version. 0.20b fixed traits not showing untill you know that npc.
You won't see traits for girl who walks around while you explore as you don't know her. But in slave market you should see them

Netscape1964

Dec 22, 2018
SirRichard
traits aren't common to begin with too. only 30% chance of one. if you think it's too few you can change it by modifying line 3320 of the html for women and line 3374 for men.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes