dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
ok, i really did not expected much from a html game but....holy shit, this is additive, mainly because of the freedom you do what you want when you want

and the domination aspect, i love having a harem of 18y slaves

and i don't mind if i could have a some 100% passive trans/futas too

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ok, i really did not expected much from a html game but....holy shit, this is additive, mainly because of the freedom you do what you want when you want

and the domination aspect, i love having a harem of 18y slaves

and i don't mind if i could have a some 100% passive trans/futas too
Thanks a lot! As for trans - Its planned. Probably same as male NPCS. Won't be in story BUT you'll be able to find some of them and capture and do all the stuff you can do with male.

andafer

Oct 12, 2021
Hi, I followed the short guide to customize girls, but something seems to be wrong. I installed nodejs apparently with no problems and introduced the node searchActions.js command on cmd over my game directory but I get a error message:

error.png

Anyone have some idea about what's wrong?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hi, I followed the short guide to customize girls, but something seems to be wrong. I installed nodejs apparently with no problems and introduced the node searchActions.js command on cmd over my game directory but I get a error message:

View attachment 2831099

Anyone have some idea about what's wrong?
Hm. Not at home right now but check few replies behind. Might be that you have corrupted searchActions.js file. I added correct version in one of the replies

Reactions: andafer

Ken Kai

Dec 2, 2017
I created a mod for some Asian content, you can give it a try if you want to. Right now it only contain the different folders for bedroom, basement, kitchen and pregnant. Will add in more in the future, but right now will focus more on creating mod for specific JAV actresses

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Any updates on creating a profile picture for the character that we mod?
Npcs usually do not use profile pictures anywhere. Right there there is only dolls for them. Or you mean to customize dolls?

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Npcs usually do not use profile pictures anywhere. Right there there is only dolls for them. Or you mean to customize dolls?
Future buildings :
Gym
Schools/Unis
Hospitals
Dogo
Gunnery
Watch Towers

Would it be ok if when you buy and capture slaves that have no traits could it be possible to maybe have a list of traits and you could add them to the slaves:
Also maybe have traits for the men you capture.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Future buildings :
Gym
Schools/Unis
Hospitals
Dogo
Gunnery
Watch Towers

Would it be ok if when you buy and capture slaves that have no traits could it be possible to maybe have a list of traits and you could add them to the slaves:
Also maybe have traits for the men you capture.
good ideas the men are wip still

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

McFaper9000

Nov 4, 2020
what about slave mental health points? get's low when punished (unless masochiostic treat) & random when working as prostitutes depends on events and get's higher when good things happen. if it gets' low enough they commit suicide or lose their mind

Reactions: GamerDaddy

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
what about slave mental health points? get's low when punished (unless masochiostic treat) & random when working as prostitutes depends on events and get's higher when good things happen. if it gets' low enough they commit suicide or lose their mind
Sounds interesting. Will write that down.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Ya, that might work as well I guess?
Em, you can check folder images\game\doll
Basically there is empty doll who gets clothes. You could modify either those files or create new ones BUT to add new ones, you would need to add a bit code there.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Ttyrke can I ask what other buildings , traits ect you have been given for ideas?
It would be hard, as I don't have "clean" list of things people have suggested. There have been bar, bathhouse, whore house, gym, etc.
As for traits - I don't remember if there was any left who I would be interested in.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes