ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
there is a bug in the newer version, there is option (Assign to garden) even when the relationship is below 50 and I don't have greenhouse.
Not a bug. To assign to garden you only need 30 relationship. And there's always garden. Greenhouse is just additional bonus when you build it.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Love the game asking can we do anything with cs-go knife,magazine, or laptop..?
And would you think about add more numbers to the line like horse_ride1-10 so I can put some more video in there but I don't want to miss with the story line. It's all good what ever you do thank you for work
Starting items are not doing anything as for now. At some point will probably rewrite intro and items too.
Em, not really. Can't add there just random images as it doesn't use folder for "mod" things. For your settlement fuck could probably rewrite that place that it works as any other npc sex scene. That way could add more images there. Will keep that in mind.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
for the starting items you could make it as a bonus to one of the 3 main stats. knife for strength laptop for intelligence and mag for endurence. just a thought
I wanted instead add also "You got 10 points, choose where to put". And leave those items for something special.
Maybe some event where you can trade your old laptop for some unique girl or something like that.

Joke King

Oct 15, 2018
A suggestion, maybe, would be to add an 'add stats' cheat to the current cheats currently implemented.

And, what's the max level a stat can get to? I'm nearing 90 when it comes to strength at the moment.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
A suggestion, maybe, would be to add an 'add stats' cheat to the current cheats currently implemented.

And, what's the max level a stat can get to? I'm nearing 90 when it comes to strength at the moment.
Strength right now isn't any limit. Probably should add it at some point.
And didn't understand that "add stats" cheat. Care to elaborate?

Joke King

Oct 15, 2018
Strength right now isn't any limit. Probably should add it at some point.
And didn't understand that "add stats" cheat. Care to elaborate?
I meant 'add stats' like you'd add 1 or 5 or whatever number you decide on for all three main stats option in the cheat menu - adding to all three instead of one specifically since someone could get annoyed they'd have to click for three different things instead of a quick 'add to all'. If that makes more sense now.

Last edited:

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
I wanted instead add also "You got 10 points, choose where to put". And leave those items for something special.
Maybe some event where you can trade your old laptop for some unique girl or something like that.
Instead of just giving a few points at start, how about giving a bonus-multiplier. Like 5 or 10% strength, endurance or intelligence bonus.

Perhaps introduce experience points, xp. Each set of levels costs a little more than the previous. You don't need a max level, just higher and higher costs... 8-|

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
In the current version of the game [0.19], the int. , sex and admin exp. of the MC have any effect on the gameplay?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
In the current version of the game [0.19], the int. , sex and admin exp. of the MC have any effect on the gameplay?
Admin xp?
1) sex xp - no
2) int - yes. There are scenes/events where if you have high/low int, scene might be a bit different, or some additional option available

Reactions: RosX

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Think in the next update there should be a massage/spa palour to help get relationship up
and a gym to help get strenght up.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
There already is event where you can increase strength for all guests at once.
Next update will be event update so if you have any suggestions - I am listening.
Do you get guns in the game. I see and have collected bullets but no gun.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes