Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
Here is my save. Btw I noticed the mission with Vincent always ends in a failure with us having to run. Like every time. Was it meant to be this way??

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Here is my save. Btw I noticed the mission with Vincent always ends in a failure with us having to run. Like every time. Was it meant to be this way??
You're probably playing 0.18 version. Its was fixed in 0.18a patch, BUT 0.19 is already out.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Strange. I loaded your save and I see that there's all buttons you need to assign.

EDIT: How, look like in your screen you have her as companion. In save you sent me you've removed her from there.
So girl can't be in companion list to assign her to other jobs

Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
Maybe I am playing on a previous version? but I just downloaded it from the first page. Is it not updated there? Can you give a link to the most recent version please?? Thanks.

EDIT : Ok , I will try that

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Maybe I am playing on a previous version? but I just downloaded it from the first page. Is it not updated there? Can you give a link to the most recent version please?? Thanks.
Mega link was not updated. Updated it. You can always play it online. That way you won't need to worry that you're playing older version.

P.S. Check my reply above. She was in your companion list. That' s why you couldn't assign her

Reactions: Lord_stark

Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
Mega link was not updated. Updated it. You can always play it online. That way you won't need to worry that you're playing older version.

P.S. Check my reply above. She was in your companion list. That' s why you couldn't assign her
Yup, fixed. Thanks.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Cool game, In future maybe add female protagonist possibility as well, if you feel like it.
Very doubt that female protagonist will be added as it would require to rewrite basically all events. Plan is later to add futa as npcs too

Reactions: GamerDaddy

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
there is a cap but it's much higher then 3. i think it's arround 20 at the moment for guest house and maybe 30 for basement
It's 25 for the guest house, dunno about the basement, nursery seems to be unlimited.

Not really an issue per-se (yet) but what happens when a child successfully ages up and the guest house is full?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
It's 25 for the guest house, dunno about the basement, nursery seems to be unlimited.

Not really an issue per-se (yet) but what happens when a child successfully ages up and the guest house is full?
As for now, nothing. In next tech update I'll add that if kid successfully ages, he goes to the guest house (maybe even some 18yo birthday event and you can choose that either he stays or leaves).

If he stays, you have -1 place in basement, so probably made would need to make some kind of a "penalty" system for them.
(Don't have idea what right now. Open to suggestions)

Reactions: Frostvein

Ken Kai

Dec 2, 2017
Quick question, can we use mp4 format for modding? I try to mod it with mp4 format videos, but it failed on the part where I need to type cmd- node searchActions.js

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Quick question, can we use mp4 format for modding? I try to mod it with mp4 format videos, but it failed on the part where I need to type cmd- node searchActions.js
Yes. It supports mp4, webm, webp, gif formats. What error did you got? In 0.19 searchActions is bugged. Check some replies above. There is fixed version

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes