Netscape1964

Dec 22, 2018
tried all that in the past and game got all messed up had to reload my save
personnaly i modify the html to get more girls with perks to begin with. if you open the html in notepad++ and go to line 3215 you can change the precentage chance of a perk being present. by default it's 30% but i raise it to 70%. then i let the rng run in slaveshop in the underground city. took less then an ingame week to get one after that. once you changge it that way you'll need to refresh you browser page for the effect to take into effect.

Reactions: alltreck and ttyrke
Dec 24, 2017
I have a slave with a shopkeeper trait. They are not assigned to anything. I have the shop built. Yet, I cannot assign them to the shop. Only assignable task is the street. Is the shopkeeper supposed to come from the guest house? If not, how does one assign to the shop?

Reactions: TLAMNZ

Netscape1964

Dec 22, 2018
i assigned mine from teh guest house. make sure the obedience and relationship stats are high enough. personnally, none of my guesthouse hosts are lower then 100 relationship and obedience

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
0.19 release (tech update)
Download: MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Biggest changes I would say was macro management for your items. You can build your shop in your village and manage what your shopkeeper need to buy/sell, etc.
Also added gay content for NPC's. Totally avoidable.

As always - thank you for your suggestions and keep them coming!
Searchactions.js stopped working again.

Reactions: ttyrke

Kevi

Nov 12, 2017
As the currency balance is in here, right now the most profitable way to play the game seems to be Lumberjack simulator. As cutting wood with an axe and selling it is all you really need to do, it's way more profitable than the regular post-apocalyptic things you'd want to motivate the player to do, and much safer.

Taking a risk and exploring to find slaves to sell? They sell for like 25, you get more than that by cutting wood once. (I can't remember, but you should also be able to sell male slaves too) Become a pit fighter and make money that way? Maybe at higher ranks it's worth it, but as of right now cutting wood is way better.

Basically wood should trade 2:1, slaves/fights/prostitution should reward more credits, as I see it.

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
Is there any error when you run it? On what platform you're trying to run it?

You can grab that file from 0.18 version
windows and posted a message above that has a screenshot of the error message. Also, where can I find that file you are talking about.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Trying to add the files I made of custom characters over to the new version but im running into an error now when doing the command. Anything you can think of that im doing wrong? View attachment 2808582
same problem here, same procedure as before but today it bugs...

Yeah. That's on me. Look like when I went away from PC kid randomly pressed keyboard few times
Here's fixed version:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
As the currency balance is in here, right now the most profitable way to play the game seems to be Lumberjack simulator. As cutting wood with an axe and selling it is all you really need to do, it's way more profitable than the regular post-apocalyptic things you'd want to motivate the player to do, and much safer.

Taking a risk and exploring to find slaves to sell? They sell for like 25, you get more than that by cutting wood once. (I can't remember, but you should also be able to sell male slaves too) Become a pit fighter and make money that way? Maybe at higher ranks it's worth it, but as of right now cutting wood is way better.

Basically wood should trade 2:1, slaves/fights/prostitution should reward more credits, as I see it.
Yeah, balance is probably off for a lot of things right now. Game balancing will happen much later. Haven't decided, maybe even I might add difficulty levels.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I have a slave with a shopkeeper trait. They are not assigned to anything. I have the shop built. Yet, I cannot assign them to the shop. Only assignable task is the street. Is the shopkeeper supposed to come from the guest house? If not, how does one assign to the shop?
Yes. You can only assign guests as shopkeeper

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Nothing happens if your kid turns 18?
If they're in nursery - yes. Didn't expect anyone to reach 18. In next tech update will add that if kids ir nursery reach 18. They'll be moved to guest house. (might even add some 18yo birthday event)

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
0.19 release (tech update)
Download: MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Biggest changes I would say was macro management for your items. You can build your shop in your village and manage what your shopkeeper need to buy/sell, etc.
Also added gay content for NPC's. Totally avoidable.

As always - thank you for your suggestions and keep them coming!
If I'm understanding it correctly, if you have say 7500 wood in storage, and you set the min to zero and the max to 3000 the shopkeeper will try to sell wood until there is 3000 left. Likewise if you have zero food in storage and set the min to 2000 and the max to 4000, they will try to try to buy food, up to 2000 worth.

I say this cause, after about two weeks in game, it doesn't seem like the shopkeeper has sold anything. Wood storage amounts are increasing (not decreasing) which correspond to the wood gathered by my guests.

Rest of update seems fine (still can't get toxic event to spawn though).

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
If I'm understanding it correctly, if you have say 7500 wood in storage, and you set the min to zero and the max to 3000 the shopkeeper will try to sell wood until there is 3000 left. Likewise if you have zero food in storage and set the min to 2000 and the max to 4000, they will try to try to buy food, up to 2000 worth.

I say this cause, after about two weeks in game, it doesn't seem like the shopkeeper has sold anything. Wood storage amounts are increasing (not decreasing) which correspond to the wood gathered by my guests.

Rest of update seems fine (still can't get toxic event to spawn though).
Yes. Need to keep in mind that for now there's also % how often random travelers want some stuff and how much they want to buy.
For example it's not 100% that each day shopkeeper will sell food. It's, 70% if I am not wrong.
Idea was that maybe to add some reputation not only to you, but also for your village, so if it gets more popular, you get more raids BUT also more travelers who want to buy your stuff and in bigger quantity.
I'll probably adjust those rates for next tech update to balance it out a bit.

(Start idea was that for food 70% is biggest chance that someone will buy because it's needed for everyone. Doubt much people would buy wood when they can gather it in forest themself, but I guess I'll need to increase that so at least when sold, it's with bigger quantity.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes