Jito14

Mar 8, 2022
I keep dying when I go to sleep at day 99, it says "Died because of bleed out", I can't progress! Help

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Can't equip guests with knives (but is planned in the future). As for group strength training - noted. Someone already suggested it so I'll probably try to add in next tech update (0.19 or max later in 0.20 event update)
Maybe only companions get knives ?

When you make a guest a companion, if you have available knives, perhaps you could be given the option to assign a knife that gets returned when the guest is no longer a companion.

However that would rather leave your scavenger unprotected.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
in case anyone wants it I made some custom girl packs for the game
models used
AngelXO
Autumn Falls
Trippie Bri
Luxury Girl
WaaifuMia
Raya Steele
Sarah Banks
Violet Myers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will take request if anyone wants other custom girlpacks
where do i put these lol

Greitaro

Apr 24, 2020
where do i put these lol
go into ur game files Apocalyptic world-->Images-->Actions
put girl folders there
Run `node searchActions.js` (To run npm on Windows, you need to download the Node. js installer package first)
badabing bababoom

more in depth guide by game creator on download page

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
Okay not sure what wrong I am play v.0.18 go to help Vincent at Sanctuary my toon how STR 410 and the two com. are at STR 200 and he still come running out tell us to run how many time does he do this..Thank you for any help

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Okay not sure what wrong I am play v.0.18 go to help Vincent at Sanctuary my toon how STR 410 and the two com. are at STR 200 and he still come running out tell us to run how many time does he do this..Thank you for any help
It's bugged.
Apply 0.18a patch. (In first page availabe) or play online version

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
Very cool thank you..Who Vincent's daughter she kind of looks like Natasha Nice. But it's not her do you know??
Very cool game thank you for your work plz keep it up

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Very cool thank you..Who Vincent's daughter she kind of looks like Natasha Nice. But it's not her do you know??
Very cool game thank you for your work plz keep it up
Thanks! Her name is Blair Williams

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
For toxic waste you need to have companions while you explore. Its only 1% chance for elderly one event but I'll double check it
Came back to this after being away for awhile. Trained up two companions for the Vincent quest, then went exploring, still couldn't get the toxic waste event to spawn, tried a couple hundred times each with one or two companions, no luck.

Did get the elderly event to spawn. Kinda ends abruptly like the sick village/dying survivor did before it was patched. It may already work like this since my guest house is full but if you have room in the guest house, one thought is for you to be able to invite him to stay with you. If he does then you could possibly learn something(s) from him, or he could have a chance of gardener/woodcraft skill.

pimmel

Aug 8, 2018
awesome updates keep it going :D

just a few questions?
will the gifs be updated its really repetitive and iam to lazy to add some myself.. ^^
also most events feel short since they have no real impact..
would be awesome if u could fuck eve regulary after staying the night with her for example.
or add some "special" slaves from time to time with own gifs..

anyway thanks for the updates

Reactions: Billshwr
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes