ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
capped girl could use new dialoge like she only stare at me for all that you did cap them but her face is soften up etc. depend on relationship

How can I unassign girl work for garden??
Press on her, where you can talk and there will be option to remove from assigned job

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
She gone forever. basement always empty

Shite, 60 days in and I found that they came back at night

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so i have the current version (the patch) once again ive run into the same issues as before
i have 2 companions and they BOTH have same names
to see what i mean click on 1 like your going to remove it (cancel)
THEN do the same to the other one beside it BOTH have same names WHY?

Reactions: GamerDaddy

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ok so i have the current version (the patch) once again ive run into the same issues as before
Same name isnt problem. I'll check your save file after work

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Because there are a lot of people with the same name? I don't see a problem here.
There are list of names who can be assigned to random NPC's. For girls it's 100+, for guys I think it was 30+ right now.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I've gotten one of my other slaves pregnant, but Blair seems ... infertile ?
My offspring doesn't seem to age so far, I'm on day 556, so I think he would have celebrated a birthday already.
I was disappointed when I could not capture any of the four thugs that broke my gate down, I had only the option to kill them.
(Edit: The second time they showed up, I was able to grab one of them. I might not have had a spare slave cell in the first case)
Does it do any good to boost my scavenger's strength to help her avoid trouble, or is that a waste of time ?
Funny how I can not ask my guests to go have a shower as some of them seem to need it.
You can increase scavanger strength/endurance. They'll get less % chance that they go missing or die.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
idk why you deleted last msg, but yeah - now I got it. Thanks! Will be fixed in next release.
Edit: Reproduced and fixed error for next release

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Ttyrke, how big are you planning to expand your camp?
Any ideas for new buildings:
I would say it might be 20-30% done from what I've planned.
One thing what will be in nearest future is bathhouse for slaves/guests where they will wash themself automatically.
Liked also idea about shop in the camp with option to assign "trader" there and set min count of items there so the vendor will buy them automatically.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
LOL 2 girls fighting over a bo

just a habbit i have ...i dont wanna spam up the thread with a ton of posts so i just try and keep it as clean as i can on my part ...theres been times in the past where people make remarks and so on because of me having like 10 or 20 posts on a thread...so thats where my habbit of deleting my own posts started
when it comes to things i run into (most times its not a big deal and doesnt bother me) i bring things to the devs attention BECAUSE regardless of the issues if no one mentions anything about them then how would ya ever know about them...cant fix what your unaware of so ...if i were to make a game and players ran into bugs,etc then id want to know about them so as i can fix them,etc
Meh, don't worry about spamming. It that helps to catch bug, go for it. People just sometimes understand each other differently. Sometimes I need someone to tell me exactly where/how/where is the problem, throw it into my face :D Nothing to worry about.

Reactions: str8up

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
is there a part 2 to the bartender? it says I need more reputation but that doesn't seem to work, and also I edited the save and gave myself some reputation, still doesn't work + I can't get women in the street cuz of it.
You can fuck her if your reputation is high enough. Pretty much you can just buy drinks in the bar for everyone. I think that was the fastest way to increase it.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You can fuck her if your reputation is high enough. Pretty much you can just buy drinks in the bar for everyone. I think that was the fastest way to increase it.
i too been trying to get at bar tender and as far as buying the drinks goes ive maxed that out
and still cant fuck bar tender

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
i think that the fuck her part is wacked ive maxed rep by buying a round nodda bout 300 bounty rep bought rounds just for myself for 200 days and nodda

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i keep finding different types of ammo im wondering if we will ever get a chance to get a gun

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes