EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I've gotten one of my other slaves pregnant, but Blair seems ... infertile ?
My offspring doesn't seem to age so far, I'm on day 556, so I think he would have celebrated a birthday already.
I was disappointed when I could not capture any of the four thugs that broke my gate down, I had only the option to kill them.
(Edit: The second time they showed up, I was able to grab one of them. I might not have had a spare slave cell in the first case)
Does it do any good to boost my scavenger's strength to help her avoid trouble, or is that a waste of time ?
Funny how I can not ask my guests to go have a shower as some of them seem to need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
although im not done on this version yet i cant wait for next update
wish our cells and guests beds were unlimited almost maxed right now :(

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I bored as F
let see

Game giving me error. cant find image and action stuff
then after load in there no image or anything sooo Idk what to do
I have to play online for now I guess

Last edited:

Netscape1964

Dec 22, 2018
do you think it would be possible to add wings/extentions to the guest house so you can get more guests in? like for half the price of the guest house you get the possibility to make 6 more beds in the guest house.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ok wondering if im having a conflict or something i have 2 companions with the same name
Prepare yourself and meet Vincent at farm (two companions with strength 40+)
so i edited my save and gave both 100 strength
seem to be in a loop (unless thats the end this quest this version?)
go to farm and go on mission ends with him yelling RUN
Check if you have newrst
would it be possible to add a fast access to that command via the "cheats" menu?
Yes. Planned go add that for 0.19 release

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Huh, This game little too fast pace...not that I mind but
WHY YA NOT GET ANY MEAT FOR KILLING DA WOLF?? anyway everything look alright so far. goofy weird game

Netscape1964

Dec 22, 2018
starting again completely from scratch deleted the game and downloading it again AND im going to apply the patch and see how we go
the patch is just a corrected version of the html file so no need to redownload everything. just put the new html in your 0.18 folder at same area then the index.html file and you'll be fine

Reactions: ttyrke and str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the patch is just a corrected version of the html file so no need to redownload everything. just put the new html in your 0.18 folder at same area then the index.html file and you'll be fine
found a small type-o you find a girl in a cadge exploring 2nd option leave here alone
(should be leave her alone)

Netscape1964

Dec 22, 2018
you'll have more chance quoting the dev then me. but on the topic of typos, i have an other one in the workshop, the description of the solar panel says craftign instead of crafting

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
capped girl could use new dialoge like she only stare at me for all that you did cap them but her face is soften up etc. depend on relationship

How can I unassign girl work for garden??

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes