ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
started a new game and everything that i somehow missed or couldnt trigger is working 100% now
including finally being able to buy/sell slaves
If you got save from bugged version. I will cjeck it out anyway

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when your body is pain what do you need and how to get it?
i have bandages and antibiotics

McFaper9000

Nov 4, 2020
UAT results here:
- Quest with Vincent is repeatable (after being done?!)
1689530306779.png
- at Dom's house, after the champagne party and his wife, there's no button available, leaving no way to continue.
1689530432695.png

Further question & sugestion:
- what is the point of assigning someone to the kitchen. It seems that character doesn't do anything, or maybe I am missing something.
- maybe after using a slave in a specific way that slave should get a trait? making a better slave due to XP somehow. Would eb nice to be able to get several traits for a single slave, increasing their value & utility.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ttyrke and str8up

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
UAT results here:
View attachment 2775710
- at Dom's house, after the champagne party and his wife, there's no button available, leaving no way to continue.
View attachment 2775713

- what is the point of assigning someone to the kitchen. It seems that character doesn't do anything, or maybe I am missing something.
- maybe after using a slave in a specific way that slave should get a trait? making a better slave due to XP somehow. Would eb nice to be able to get several traits for a single slave, increasing their value & utility.
whos Dom?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
UAT results here:
View attachment 2775710
View attachment 2775713

Check your version. 1/2 bugs are fixed in 0.18a patch already.
As for traits - yes. Plan is to give them when they do something for specific amount of time, or for example: oral skill 100 = gets deepthoat trait

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
onething thats frustrating is the bloody days go by to fast go to settlement talk to rodger read a book and says over wtf?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
onething thats frustrating is the bloody days go by to fast go to settlement talk to rodger read a book and says over wtf?
Take into account the travel time. If you have a horse, the travel time will be reduced by x2.
Later when will add vehicle, could reduce that time even more BUT need to think right approach how MC could choose by what to travel, as vehicle will consume fuel.

McFaper9000

Nov 4, 2020
Check your version. 1/2 bugs are fixed in 0.18a patch already.
As for traits - yes. Plan is to give them when they do something for specific amount of time, or for example: oral skill 100 = gets deepthoat trait
Using correct version 0.18. Bugs are still there even from different saves

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes