str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there a way we can get traits for the girls or we only able to get random girls that have traits on them already ? (hope i worded that right) i HAD a girl that had scavenger trait but oh of course she had to wonder off and get herself killed so much for that

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
How do you trigger the new events? I am stuck, I maxed relation with Blair and Andrew. No diamond ring or marriage.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
unless i experienced a bug or something this didnt work she was gone
regret not having a save prior to trying that right now i got 4 new slaves each -100 relationship so will take some time to get their relationship up once i do ill save game and try again
ALSO wondering how to get the slave selling vender in underground i got the shop the night club and the fight ring cant rememember what i did last time i played this to get the slave buy/sell vender
not that big of a deal as i can get slaves in the wilds just like to have ot for sake of having it i guess
UPDATE: took me a long while BUT finally got another girl to 50 relationship and THIS time it was different
got a new menu and YES option to send her to guest house (the first girl i had i didnt get this option)
so maybe was a buig or something i dunno what happened there
STILL wish we just had a clickable option to send her to guest house (without having to all that i just done)
just seems stupid we dont
Girl can decide not to stay with you if you release her. Need at least 50 and I think some % for her to want it. I might add some cheat menu to increase slave relationship in next release

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
is there a way we can get traits for the girls or we only able to get random girls that have traits on them already ? (hope i worded that right) i HAD a girl that had scavenger trait but oh of course she had to wonder off and get herself killed so much for that
Traits are random. You find girls with existing traits. You can check few pages back. There are hacks how to add traits

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You can take only guests. Press on them and should be option to add them as companion
i guess i misunderstood companion ONLY reason why i never added one is i thought that meant to have as a girl friend and i dont wanna girl friend LOL

Reactions: ttyrke

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.race = 'white'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.traits = 'breeder'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.breasts = 'big'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.beauty = '100'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.strength = '100'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.sub = '100'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.relationship = '100'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.birthDate = SugarCube.setup.getBirthDate(18)

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Is the Vincent event unfinished?

I have two companions and I tell Vincent I am ready. Did several runs (10) and we always run away.

Reactions: Sleeping Dalek

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Girl can decide not to stay with you if you release her. Need at least 50 and I think some % for her to want it. I might add some cheat menu to increase slave relationship in next release
that would be awesome currently im trying to get 30 street workers and needless to say taking forever
AND as if thats not bad enough many are dying in the streets im trying to unlock the slave vender in underground tryin to get as many girls for street work and then explore
how do you unlock the slave venders is it through explore or something else maybe im doing things wrong?

ImmortalCry

Dec 25, 2019
that would be awesome currently im trying to get 30 street workers and needless to say taking forever
AND as if thats not bad enough many are dying in the streets im trying to unlock the slave vender in underground tryin to get as many girls for street work and then explore
how do you unlock the slave venders is it through explore or something else maybe im doing things wrong?
use back button and go to sleep again, it will reroll night outcome and you probably will save your slaves and time

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Is the Vincent event unfinished?

I have two companions and I tell Vincent I am ready. Did several runs (10) and we always run away.
thats all it is atm one choice one of ur girls gets killed the other choice ya just run and there is a fix out that should finish after the first run

Alex2046

Sep 2, 2022
Hi ttyrke,
I like your game, probably my favorite html game on this site, thank for your hard work.

Not sure if you solve the problem with the searchActions.js on linux but you have to change the 2 '\\' by '/' in this line :
const filePathSplit = filePath.split('\\');
So it's become
const filePathSplit = filePath.split('/');

Classic problem with path between win and linux.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hi ttyrke,
I like your game, probably my favorite html game on this site, thank for your hard work.

Not sure if you solve the problem with the searchActions.js on linux but you have to change the 2 '\\' by '/' in this line :
const filePathSplit = filePath.split('\\');
So it's become
const filePathSplit = filePath.split('/');

Classic problem with path between win and linux.
Thanks! Will try it on windows. If wont work, will just create separate file for linux

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
started a new game and everything that i somehow missed or couldnt trigger is working 100% now
including finally being able to buy/sell slaves

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes