ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Are you going to add a way to get a horse if you didn't want to steal Roger's? He sent us out in good faith to get it, and even though there were some complications, I still wanted to give it to him. ... Now I'm mountless.
Yes. I'll add other options to get a horse. I want to add few different ways to get items. For example revolver right now got two ways:
1. Either you help Blair friend and find her on time
2. Through bounty hunter events

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hey really enjoying the concept of the game, I have a question if you dont mind helping me with. I'm Currently creating my own custom scenes for some of the girls like Blair and some random generated girls you move into the guest house. How do you make an action include multiple gifs or video's occur during the same scene in the order you label them as. for example, if I name a gif passion_x_1 and another passion_x_2 how can i get them both to occur in the same action instead of separate.
There isn't simple way if you want to add multiple images in the same scene (if you talk about my game).
You want to basically show all images from that specific folder, in your order?
If so, there need to make changes in actionImage widget. Basically grab all available images from that array, sort them (simplier would be to add 1_, 2_ in the start of the img name) and then with loop you can output them all.

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
There isn't simple way if you want to add multiple images in the same scene (if you talk about my game).
You want to basically show all images from that specific folder, in your order?
If so, there need to make changes in actionImage widget. Basically grab all available images from that array, sort them (simplier would be to add 1_, 2_ in the start of the img name) and then with loop you can output them all.
yeah, pretty much to have those images with the same name but numbered in order to all play in the same action instead of just randomly being pulled 1 at a time for different actions. Know there's a few scenes in the game that do that so I went and found theses' images and copied how you had them named to see if I could replicate it.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
yeah, pretty much to have those images with the same name but numbered in order to all play in the same action instead of just randomly being pulled 1 at a time for different actions. Know there's a few scenes in the game that do that so I went and found theses' images and copied how you had them named to see if I could replicate it.
For those scenes there are different logic, so default sex scenes won't work there. (mods)

Reactions: Frostvein

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
For those scenes there are different logic, so default sex scenes won't work there. (mods)
went to try out the new version is there a program i need to download to for when downloading saves to disk? when i tried to upload the save to the new version it just continued as a new game.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
went to try out the new version is there a program i need to download to for when downloading saves to disk? when i tried to upload the save to the new version it just continued as a new game.
You don't need anything else. Saves from old versions will work for new ones.
Maybe you didn't save it properly? Could be that you pressed save from the main menu. You need to be in the actual gameplay to save it to file.

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
You don't need anything else. Saves from old versions will work for new ones.
Maybe you didn't save it properly? Could be that you pressed save from the main menu. You need to be in the actual gameplay to save it to file.
yup that worked thank you, was importing the save from the main menu.

Reactions: ttyrke

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
0.18 release: MEGA

View attachment 2772733

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just an idea, but think it be cool if there was gang/raider content. Could have a new area that you build either a base with either the idea of recruiting and managing a group to either act as a raider or on the good side hunt down raider bases and groups. alot of content to go about building and upgrading the base and also having to manage those under you and how you handle raiding. A longer-term visionary scope could be something similar to fallout new Vegas between the factions the NCR and legion. Try and setup a story development with the mc working himself up to being an overload or protector of the area.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
just an idea, but think it be cool if there was gang/raider content. Could have a new area that you build either a base with either the idea of recruiting and managing a group to either act as a raider or on the good side hunt down raider bases and groups. alot of content to go about building and upgrading the base and also having to manage those under you and how you handle raiding. A longer-term visionary scope could be something similar to fallout new Vegas between the factions the NCR and legion. Try and setup a story development with the mc working himself up to being an overload or protector of the area.
Had idea that there might be some gangs but nothing deeper yet.
One thing that for sure will be - open world map, with random location settlements. You'll have option to either attack them, trade with them or do something else. Probably could assign gangs to specific settlements, so basically those could be their homes.
Won't be in the nearest future tho.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i hope oneday you will add an option to allow us players to take girls out of the prison
if we can place them there we SHOULD also be able to remove them as well

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
i hope oneday you will add an option to allow us players to take girls out of the prison
if we can place them there we SHOULD also be able to remove them as well
raise their relationship to 50 then you can move them to the guesthouse

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
I'm wondering if vincent's quest goes beyond the mission where you bring two companions along because I brought one with 100 strength and 42 strength and we still run away. Is there something beyond that or is that the end of it?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
If you release a girl from the basement with a certain amount of relationship she'll ask to stay and if you accept she gets moved to the guesthouse
i tried that and then she was gone altogether maybe its a random thing i dunno
just as i said in my orginal post wish could click to send them to guest house
game has enough grinds in it already just seems stupid can send them to a cell but cant take them out

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes