Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Will there only be 1 horse in the game? I.E are we able to have one for ourselves and then also give one to roger?

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Thanks for listening to us. ;-) I have some thoughts about food. Sorry for writng a novella. I got inspired.

Food

We have a low-food/low-resources situation in the game. Therefore it's reasonable to find ways to get food and to preserve and store it.
  • storing like earth cellar - a thing to build in workbench
  • preserving: salting, drying, smoking, fermenting, ... - things we might learn somewhere
Allowing both greenhouse and garden at the same time and additional helping hands. Assign any number of workers to garden/greenhouse, but:
  • - The first 7, or whatever the limit, work in the greenhouse. Base production 2.
  • - The next 7, work outside the greenhouse in the kitchen garden. Base production 1. They produce as much as they eat.
  • - The rest is just helping hands. Base production 0.5. So these helpers produce less than they eat.
Ths don't change the balance much.
Now: 7 workers in greenhouse produces 14 food + 1 bonus for each gardener trait == hero + 7 workers +4 persons + bonus supported
With 7+7 workers gives 21 food + bonus == hero + 14 workers +4 persons + bonus supported

Unallocated people

Kids are an untapped resource. You can't control them, the don't follow orders. Sometimes they can choose to help or hinder the adults 8-|

Garden: Kids age 9..11 may volunteer to work. They produce 0.25 of what an adult do.
Kids age 12..14 produce 0.50 and age 15.17 produce 0.75 of the adult.

Woods: The woods might be funny and scary. Kids age 12..14 produce 1/3 and age 15..17 produce 2/3 of the adult.

Scavening seems to be the most dangerous thing and funniestt. Kids 15..17 might tag along with adult scavengers. They increase the risks for adult and produce 0.5 of the adult.

Unassigned guests may choose to work in the garden, woods, scavening or companion. But at least they follow orders.

Unassssigned slaves may not leavce the farm so they might only volunteer to work in the garden. That is, if the hero allows it.

Improving the buildings We have garden and greenhouse level 1.
To increase the levels we might have to build other stuff first.
For example extra water: At least one of these water barrel to collect rainwater, a well or irrigation ditch, ...
Level 2 gives more base production and/or more workers.

Perhaps more buildings:

Meadow - for animals like chickens, rabbits, geese and ducks...

Field - possibility to grow more food than in a simple garden.
Use males instead of draft animals to pull the plow.

Sorry for the long posting. Hope some of these might get included.

Dark666

Jun 30, 2017
hey i get this error when loading a save

Save.state.history[save.state.index].variables.tmpGirl is null.

Aborting.
I tired doing a new play-though then save then load it up still the same error

also love the game cant wait to see more you add to it

Edit: figured it out i edited my strength and endurance in console so dont do that

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
hey i get this error when loading a save

I tired doing a new play-though then save then load it up still the same error

also love the game cant wait to see more you add to it

Edit: figured it out i edited my strength and endurance in console so dont do that
Can you edit your strength and endurance in console and that won't bug the game in any way. Probably you added also something else? If you can add all commands you run, I can check it out

Dark666

Jun 30, 2017
Can you edit your strength and endurance in console and that won't bug the game in any way. Probably you added also something else? If you can add all commands you run, I can check it out
sure it was

SugarCube.State.variables.player.strength = '100'
SugarCube.State.variables.player.endurance = '100'

weird thing is when I trained it would then jump to 1001

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
sure it was

SugarCube.State.variables.player.strength = '100'
SugarCube.State.variables.player.endurance = '100'

weird thing is when I trained it would then jump to 1001
Because you put them as string, not numbers ('') and it just added 1 to the end of the string

Reactions: Dark666

gbruno

Jan 26, 2018
Hello,

I'm having a bit of trouble with 2 things (well, it's a save I'be been carrying ever since I started playing):
- I can't seem to give antibiotics or heal the guests and slaves. They're pretty much all sick (1).
- When I go to sleep, I get the following error message (2).

(1)
Captura de tela 2023-07-03 233949.png

(2)
Captura de tela 2023-07-03 233904.png
Captura de tela 2023-07-03 233921.png

Also, please find my save attached.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hello,

I'm having a bit of trouble with 2 things (well, it's a save I'be been carrying ever since I started playing):
- I can't seem to give antibiotics or heal the guests and slaves. They're pretty much all sick (1).
- When I go to sleep, I get the following error message (2).

(1)
View attachment 2743324

(2)
View attachment 2743322
View attachment 2743323

Also, please find my save attached.
Yep. Found sickness bug what will be fixed for 0.18. As for you, I'll add later today code for console how to remove those sickness

cool_placebo

Jan 12, 2020
is there a way you can increase basement + guestbed + garden slots? maybe with an with an "extend building(s)" option.

sidenote / minorbug:
build a guestbed : you stay in workshop
build a cell : you switch to basement (the guestbed way seems the better way)

a group training (maybe onece a week) at the campfire for training would also be nice.
the MC as instructor and with a rare happy ending orgy :D

(please add more torture! with maybe a breakdownevent with stockholmsyndrom :D)

Love this game!

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I'd like to have more options while the slaves are in the cells too and if its possible some of those same options for the guest bedroom too

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes