ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I am unable to start a party. I have guests, 10x champagne, wood, but I never see the option to start the party either at 19:00 or 20:00. Attaching the save file

Also, besides one older pregnancy, since some point in the game (not sure when) I am unable to get anyone pregnant (either slaves, Blair or guests)
Thx. Will check out later today

Reactions: ss_kk

Mirajia

Jul 22, 2017
What is with the Male Child? The change not to NPC?
My Char has 4 Child, 2 Male, 2 Female. The Female Change to NPC, The Male not

Reactions: GamerDaddy

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
What is with the Male Child? The change not to NPC?
My Char has 4 Child, 2 Male, 2 Female. The Female Change to NPC, The Male not
Males only work as slaves now. Probably for next tech release (0.19) will add option to move them to guests and add additional assign jobs

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Would be good if you could use the males as guards once they turn 18 to protect against would-be invaders…

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Would be good if you could use the males as guards once they turn 18 to protect against would-be invaders…
Yes! That's the plan. Later you will be able to pretty much assign them almost to all the save jobs you assign girls (except kitchen/nursery, etc)..
+ Additionaly as guards for your settlement or girls working for you on streets.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Yes! That's the plan. Later you will be able to pretty much assign them almost to all the save jobs you assign girls (except kitchen/nursery, etc)..
+ Additionaly as guards for your settlement or girls working for you on streets.
Great. Cant wait for more updates and stuff.

Reactions: ttyrke

ss_kk

Oct 16, 2020
You need 20 food.
Will try to make it more clear for the next tech update
Thanks. Yes, it would help writing in the journal exactly what one needs to do, and the needed resources.

What about the (missing) pregnancies?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Thanks. Yes, it would help writing in the journal exactly what one needs to do, and the needed resources.

What about the (missing) pregnancies?
Tried with your save file and new pregnancies work.
It's 10% only so it's not too often.
If you use fertility potion % jumps to 50%

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
wondering if we will have the option to have sex with the men too (for the people that want to)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
wondering if we will have the option to have sex with the men too (for the people that want to)
Not into gay stuff, but yes - sex with same gender is planned somewhere in the future. Also probably trans at some point.
Just that doubt there will be much or even some "story events" in that direction.
For random npcs - 100%

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
you need to do something with the proc of food going bad, i let it be and my food get to 0 even when i go hunting and produce 6 food the same day i was back to 0 in the same day because the food go bad if you want to do something at least make it to only check once each 3 days for meat and at least a week for fruits and vegetables. and i sugest something to make it even hardest they go bad

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
you need to do something with the proc of food going bad, i let it be and my food get to 0 even when i go hunting and produce 6 food the same day i was back to 0 in the same day because the food go bad if you want to do something at least make it to only check once each 3 days for meat and at least a week for fruits and vegetables. and i sugest something to make it even hardest they go bad
Noted. Will add some additional check in next tech update

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Not into gay stuff, but yes - sex with same gender is planned somewhere in the future. Also probably trans at some point.
Just that doubt there will be much or even some "story events" in that direction.
For random npcs - 100%
i'm among the handful that sees sex as sex no matter whats in the pants (that was why i said an option for the ones that want it) and it would make it easyer to raise the relationship

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes