ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
still nothing , here the save file it is the online version
Ah, my bad. Also player reputation need to be 150... (Basically go to bar and buy drinks for everyone there).
I randomly put 150 based on other player save file (he had above that). Might be that avg is lower to everyone else.

To set it to 150 you can open console and write:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.player.reputation = 150
I'll lower it for next release/patch.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Using correct version 0.18. Bugs are still there even from different saves
When was game saved? When you were already talking with girl in greenhouse? If so, it's too late. Problem was that when you click on girl there, game didn't trigger that slave/guest was new "open" girl and it just overwrite Blair. Will double test that, but looked at code and it looks fine there.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
After getting a companion killed on the Vincent quest, the companion list right above your energy bar bugged out.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
After getting a companion killed on the Vincent quest, the companion list right above your energy bar bugged out.
Can you add your save file? Tried with two different saves but worked on both

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
how do you get a horse didnt even know the game had any
also is all the events random or is there a secret way that im unaware of to trigger any of them
i wanna get at the nun but she doesnt appear when reading books anymore seems a waste of time talking to rodger maxed out ..but he talked about a sanctuary nothing triggered so been doing explore to see if i find it and of course i dont suppose to get blair to 90 but cant get anywhere talking to her anymore ither so wtf

All events, except those in journal are random.
For some, you need companions (I think). For others there's additional option if you have int high enough. In others, if you have companion you get additional choices, etc.

For example if you go after horse, there's a chance you pay him money, or if you have enough companions with you, you can trade them for horse, etc.

McFaper9000

Nov 4, 2020
When was game saved? When you were already talking with girl in greenhouse? If so, it's too late. Problem was that when you click on girl there, game didn't trigger that slave/guest was new "open" girl and it just overwrite Blair. Will double test that, but looked at code and it looks fine there.
it's a save from 0.17. tried different play trough. all generate the same scenrios:
-Vincent quest is repeatable
-Dom's champagne & wife scene blocks

I mention that I play 0.18 currently.
I hope it's helpful

Save available here

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
it's a save from 0.17. tried different play trough. all generate the same scenrios:
-Vincent quest is repeatable
-Dom's champagne & wife scene blocks

I mention that I play 0.18 currently.
I hope it's helpful

Save available here
Add 0.18a patch. That fixes those.

Reactions: McFaper9000

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
That error is because of your first companion error. It just will follow and make some trouble.

Write in console:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.player.companions = {}

Reactions: str8up
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes