ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
how soon will octavia come back
Octavia is postponed as for now as Idk what I want to do with her. There was a suggestion that I should implement dom/sub route, that MC can choose. Was planning that maybe Octavia could be the right person but haven't decided yet.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

hungrymuncher

Jul 20, 2023
Pretty interesting game, got me hooked real fast!

Bugs:
Encountered an instant where a male prisoner became pregnant as I used the fuck option to get the relationship better faster.
The "pussy" option came up and I clicked it

Feature request:
Having a great time with combat, would it be possible to equip armor or weapons to companions?

Thanks!

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Pretty interesting game, got me hooked real fast!

Bugs:
Encountered an instant where a male prisoner became pregnant as I used the fuck option to get the relationship better faster.
The "pussy" option came up and I clicked it

Feature request:
Having a great time with combat, would it be possible to equip armor or weapons to companions?

Thanks!
what version are you playing this hasnt happen to me and i have several male slaves

hungrymuncher

Jul 20, 2023
what version are you playing this hasnt happen to me and i have several male slaves
Playing on 0.19, online.
It was really a chore to get their relationship improved by talking, so I fucked them, and the pussy option came up and being curious....
You can't give them the potion too -_-

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
here's the save file, thanks
This should work now. As I've already started to work on 0.20 version I won't release patch right now. Use the save file I've added in attachment.
Added fix for next release also.

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
Love the game asking can we do anything with cs-go knife,magazine, or laptop..?
And would you think about add more numbers to the line like horse_ride1-10 so I can put some more video in there but I don't want to miss with the story line. It's all good what ever you do thank you for work

blacknight1233

Mar 23, 2020
there is a bug in the newer version, there is option (Assign to garden) even when the relationship is below 50 and I don't have greenhouse.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes