ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
malwarebytes
As far as google gives me, malwarebytes (for websites) checks "detection names". So if any name is in their database, idk, for example "pussy","slut","cheat", etc. It might come back as false positive.
Can you add screenshow of that malwarebytes warning? Probably I won't be able to do here anything, just curious.

utterlynotbutterly

Sep 19, 2019
Hey, is there any way to add in my own webp gifs on the actions in basement etc. I tried using console commands but I'm very amateur at HTML and can't figure out how to add more gif selection into the img array when you click e.g anal for white girl. Is it possible to download my own gifs and add them to make them randomly generate when you click the action in a simple way?
image_2023-08-21_032205721.png

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Hey, is there any way to add in my own webp gifs on the actions in basement etc. I tried using console commands but I'm very amateur at HTML and can't figure out how to add more gif selection into the img array when you click e.g anal for white girl. Is it possible to download my own gifs and add them to make them randomly generate when you click the action in a simple way?
View attachment 2866521
the stuff you need is on the op under mod

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
View attachment 2866521
Check main thread. There is link to MOD manual

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hello,
I was wondering, would it seem more immersif to have the age determination not a flat 18 to 60 ?
Like for instance having it more probable to be in their 20s, a little less in their 30s, etc.
If so you could use a formula like random 1 to 10, if <=4 then 20 elseif <=7 then 30 elseif <=9 then 40 else 50.
Then add random 0 to 9 and substract 2, to get an 18 to 57 range.

Keep it up !

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hello,
I was wondering, would it seem more immersif to have the age determination not a flat 18 to 60 ?
Like for instance having it more probable to be in their 20s, a little less in their 30s, etc.
If so you could use a formula like random 1 to 10, if <=4 then 20 elseif <=7 then 30 elseif <=9 then 40 else 50.
Then add random 0 to 9 and substract 2, to get an 18 to 57 range.

Keep it up !
I need to check but I think I've already added % that younger girs are more often then older ones

Reactions: decker666

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Small wish

A small wish: Add the reputations (reputation, goodwill, bounty hunter rep.) to the STATS page.

Bug in companion list

I got a scavenger gone missing ... found dead. And then the companion list showed error. I checked the code instead of just reporting. If I understand correctly:
You are using the index=position in guest list as ID. And these positions change when you splice out a guest...
Thus the companion list points to the wrong guest or undefined values.
Perhaps using Map instead of Array for the guest list?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks!

Reactions: Bricecube

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Small wish

A small wish: Add the reputations (reputation, goodwill, bounty hunter rep.) to the STATS page.

Bug in companion list

I got a scavenger gone missing ... found dead. And then the companion list showed error. I checked the code instead of just reporting. If I understand correctly:
You are using the index=position in guest list as ID. And these positions change when you splice out a guest...
Thus the companion list points to the wrong guest or undefined values.
Perhaps using Map instead of Array for the guest list?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks!
Thx will check it. Probably just need to add comanionRearrange (to decrease values im the companion list) if you could add save from that exact moment, that would be great. As for map - would work there. If I would create a new game, I wouldnt use indexes anymore, but use npcUniqueKeys as indexes and instead of array, guest/slave list would be Object.

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Thx will check it. Probably just need to add comanionRearrange (to decrease values im the companion list) if you could add save from that exact moment, that would be great. As for map - would work there. If I would create a new game, I wouldnt use indexes anymore, but use npcUniqueKeys as indexes and instead of array, guest/slave list would be Object.
Save file in spoiler in original post and repeated here. Taken just before the bug occurs.

And it's always nice to learn new stuff ... ;-] As an absolute beginner in Twine/Sugarcube etc i'm peeking at your code and learns much.

Reactions: ttyrke

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
As far as google gives me, malwarebytes (for websites) checks "detection names". So if any name is in their database, idk, for example "pussy","slut","cheat", etc. It might come back as false positive.
Can you add screenshow of that malwarebytes warning? Probably I won't be able to do here anything, just curious.
i have swap to bitdefender so i could giv a shot again and i can se what it says now

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i have the patch for the game and i did scan be4 open and it found nothing and then i open and nothing happen so i think it was just malwarebytes being a bitch

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
i have the patch for the game and i did scan be4 open and it found nothing and then i open and nothing happen so i think it was just malwarebytes being a bitch
Yeah, I tried to scan game files with two different AV's. Both came back negative. This problem was a long time ago and then problem was one particular .gif (idk if name was the problem but I just replaced whole image that time)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Save file in spoiler in original post and repeated here. Taken just before the bug occurs.

And it's always nice to learn new stuff ... ;-] As an absolute beginner in Twine/Sugarcube etc i'm peeking at your code and learns much.
Doesn't look that it's a valid save file. More like just json there.
Go to saves and press "save to file"

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

I woulnd't take my code as granted :D This is my first game in SugarCube, so there are ton of things I would already do differently.

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Doesn't look that it's a valid save file. More like just json there.
Go to saves and press "save to file"
Sorry! Wrong file, used .txt instead of .save. Try now.

I woulnd't take my code as granted :D This is my first game in SugarCube, so there are ton of things I would already do differently.
Learning from the good, the bad and the ugly -- Wasn't that a western ;)?

If only my steam -powered brain with gears could work better....

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Sorry! Wrong file, used .txt instead of .save. Try now.

Learning from the good, the bad and the ugly -- Wasn't that a western ;)?

If only my steam -powered brain with gears could work better....
I don't see that save file there (nor txt. nor .save)
And that's default for developers. Sometimes even after week you would have done something different.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes