Oct 29, 2017
Having a bug where after I sleep, I can't wake up, the game just freezes and takes the whole browser window with it. Have to stop and reload the page but can't get past waking up. Tested on Firefox and Edge, loaded an earlier save, happened again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Having a bug where after I sleep, I can't wake up, the game just freezes and takes the whole browser window with it. Have to stop and reload the page but can't get past waking up. Tested on Firefox and Edge, loaded an earlier save, happened again.
try shift+ctrl+r (sounds like a cache prob)

Oct 29, 2017
try shift+ctrl+r (sounds like a cache prob)
Nahh as I said, happened on Edge too. And also still happening after complete system restart and loading that save.If I load a save from the day before and wake up, it all works, but that day, waking up just freezes everything, as if it's trying to load Cyberpunk in html or something :D

Reactions: ttyrke

Stillbrook13

Dec 22, 2022
Really loving how this game is turning out.
Two questions:
1. How do I get the bathhouse? I've been exploring loads hoping for blueprints.
2. How do I assign someone as mistress if they have the sadistic trait?

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
How to find ashley?
In two days after you have
Thanks! Found problem and will be fixed for next patch (ETA either 20minutes OR 2-3 hours).
Problem was that all your guests are under 18 and code tried to find a girl at least 18yo for event, as you didn't had any, it forgot to stop looking.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Really loving how this game is turning out.
Two questions:
1. How do I get the bathhouse? I've been exploring loads hoping for blueprints.
2. How do I assign someone as mistress if they have the sadistic trait?
1. For bathhouse you need to progress Blair story and get to 150 ingame days.
2. She needs to be a guest. Then press on "assign to" and you should see a dialog with all available options for her

Reactions: Stillbrook13

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Demoted one of my companions to slave, and the companion list bugged out as so

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have save file from exact moment that happens?
As to how to remove that error - open cheat menu and there is option to "clear companion list"

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
  • When kids in nursery reach 18. They will be automatically moved to guest house

Dedicated player! Can't do the math, how many days/clicks/sleeping? :unsure:

• Option to kill baby cannibal merchant (Will leave you alone for 60 days)
Nice! Garden needs fertilizing.
18*365 :D
BUT in next event update, hopefully I start to introduce a new girl, scientist. She might know how to make a growth potion or something like that

• Haha
Reactions: loqex

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Something is causing my companions/guests to lose beauty and, despite the bathhouse being built, they are not recovering it.

Edit: They seem to lose 2 a day, and get 4 back if they use the bathhouse, but they don't do that often enough.
Do you have save file from that bug where guests loose beauty? That could help a lot

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I had added in two of the mods, the asian one and the shemale one and everything was working fine at first, but then I think I made a mistake somewhere and now none of it works. I don't know anything about this type of stuff and I would like to ask if anyone would be willing to spare me some time and look at it to tell me where I went wrong. If you can't, it's really no big deal, at this point I just want to know how to fix it or if I should just delete the game.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes