EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Here's my save. I'll wait for the 12hour patch before messing with it further. (Yasmine is down to single digit beauty)

LordDominus

Dec 12, 2021
I have a question. Is it necessary to download the entire game after each update? and if i start playing right now (ver 0.21a) the savegame will work as well with future updates or i have to start over from scratch. thanks in advance

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I have a question. Is it necessary to download the entire game after each update? and if i start playing right now (ver 0.21a) the savegame will work as well with future updates or i have to start over from scratch. thanks in advance
Saves will work for for any version. And you only need to download patch and put it in the game folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordDominus

Netscape1964

Dec 22, 2018
18*365 :D
BUT in next event update, hopefully I start to introduce a new girl, scientist. She might know how to make a growth potion or something like that
or have multilayered buildings suited for age ranges, a teenager has no place in a nursery. i changed my nursery removal at 8 years old because it's around that age that kids can help with farming or scavanging or picking smallwood in real life.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
or have multilayered buildings suited for age ranges, a teenager has no place in a nursery. i changed my nursery removal at 8 years old because it's around that age that kids can help with farming or scavanging or picking smallwood in real life.
I agree that kids should help, problem with your change is that they pretty much act as adult ones, so every option is available to them. Maybe later might add some new building that would be something in the middle, where you at least can assign kids to do some jobs

Netscape1964

Dec 22, 2018
I agree that kids should help, problem with your change is that they pretty much act as adult ones, so every option is available to them. Maybe later might add some new building that would be something in the middle, where you at least can assign kids to do some jobs
it's a question of morals at that point. it's availiable but you morally shouldn't make use of certain options. i have that moral stance as an individual that's why i unlock it but you as a dev should assume your players don't and therefor block it by default

Reactions: ttyrke

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
So happy how the game going so far ready like this last update, like being able to workout with the slave, love the licking too

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
And with the kids maybe have them help there mom so if she get wood she be able to get more wood or food or what every the mom work on.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
it still decreasing after sleep
Washing and bathroom works like that:
1. Girl has base beauty, for example: 60
2. You wash her/she takes a bath and her beauty raises by x amount (for example 9)
3. Next, code sets that she has (3 days till beauty will go back to normal), 3*3 = 9
4. Each day her beauty decreases by 3, till it reaches base 60

LordDominus

Dec 12, 2021
I don't know if this issue has already been reported and clarified by the developer but I'm going to ask anyway: What is the point of giving food to people at events? It does not raise the reputation or you can make friends or anything.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I don't know if this issue has already been reported and clarified by the developer but I'm going to ask anyway: What is the point of giving food to people at events? It does not raise the reputation or you can make friends or anything.
For some events increases reputation, for other increases godwill stat. Godwill stat is there but isnt used yet. Not yet sure how I will use it

Reactions: LordDominus
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes