LordDominus

Dec 12, 2021
The event in the Cabin with the couple stealing food, if you choose the first option "give them food if you can fuck her"
does not give them any amount of food or is not discounted. That's ok?

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Are you able to assign slaves to be guards or just guests? Also, what are the requirements to be set as guard? (I.E. relationship, strength, submission, etc stats). Thanks!

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
The event in the Cabin with the couple stealing food, if you choose the first option "give them food if you can fuck her"
does not give them any amount of food or is not discounted. That's ok?
Nop. Bug - thanks! Will fix that

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Are you able to assign slaves to be guards or just guests? Also, what are the requirements to be set as guard? (I.E. relationship, strength, submission, etc stats). Thanks!
Only guests. You need at least 30 strength to assign them.

Also, will we be progressing with Dom soon? Would like to see Anissa Kate again!
I might add 1-2 scenes for next

Reactions: Billshwr

kimjoe

Nov 26, 2018
Washing and bathroom works like that:
1. Girl has base beauty, for example: 60
2. You wash her/she takes a bath and her beauty raises by x amount (for example 9)
3. Next, code sets that she has (3 days till beauty will go back to normal), 3*3 = 9
4. Each day her beauty decreases by 3, till it reaches base 60
oh sorry before 0.21 guest girl doesnt decrease but now i see only decrease 9 thx

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
(ver 0.21b Online) It seems that there is a bug when clicking on the "give them the food if you can fuck with it" button (where now the "-20 food" appears). When pressed, the rest of the scenes do not appear and it is not possible to continue.
Thx. Will check it out

Reactions: LordDominus

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
(ver 0.21b Online) It seems that there is a bug when clicking on the "give them the food if you can fuck with it" button (where now the "-20 food" appears). When pressed, the rest of the scenes do not appear and it is not possible to continue.
Should be fixed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordDominus

LordDominus

Dec 12, 2021
The new option to "let a slave fuck another slave" has been an incredible advancement in the gameplay. Before it was very difficult to raise friendship with male slaves just talking if you didn't want to have relationships with the same gender. Now it's nice not to have to. Good move

Reactions: ttyrke

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hello, good release :), that's a long list of items.

Before I start rooting again for my ideas, I'm concerned that the fun new sex traits make useful work traits harder to get.
I believe one solution is to keep sex traits as traits, while on the other hand turning the work traits into skills, that every npc has, even at a 0 level.
You would have a chance to find an npc with a higher value of course in these skills, but regardless they could increase in time by getting assigned to the job.

skills for jobs : gardener, woodcraft, scavenger, shopkeeper, (sexworker ?).
traits for more sex possibilities : the rest.

Those are my current thoughts.
Keep it up :)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hello, good release :), that's a long list of items.

Before I start rooting again for my ideas, I'm concerned that the fun new sex traits make useful work traits harder to get.
I believe one solution is to keep sex traits as traits, while on the other hand turning the work traits into skills, that every npc has, even at a 0 level.
You would have a chance to find an npc with a higher value of course in these skills, but regardless they could increase in time by getting assigned to the job.

skills for jobs : gardener, woodcraft, scavenger, shopkeeper, (sexworker ?).
traits for more sex possibilities : the rest.

Those are my current thoughts.
Keep it up :)
As for traits I agree. Not sure if I want to separate them tho but will add to my backlog. Other idea is that some of the traits might be learnable. So if you get girl with good sex traits, you could teach her for example gardening on your own

LordDominus

Dec 12, 2021
Should be fixed.
For some reason now I keep getting the "couple who comes to steal food" event all the time. I'm still playing the online version 0.21b (And I've cleaned the cache) And indeed, as they commented, sometimes it's frustrating not having an alternative option to give them 20 or whatever you have left of food. There could be some in-between option of giving half (10) to get no penalty, (20*) to fuck her, (Nothing 0) to get bad rep (or get attacked by both), Or even try to enslave them as friend suggested . Well, these are some suggestions, it's not that I consider it something important either.

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
For some reason now I keep getting the "couple who comes to steal food" event all the time. I'm still playing the online version 0.21b (And I've cleaned the cache) And indeed, as they commented, sometimes it's frustrating not having an alternative option to give them 20 or whatever you have left of food. There could be some in-between option of giving half (10) to get no penalty, (2) to fuck her, (Nothing 0) to get bad rep (or get attacked by both), Or even try to enslave them as friend suggested . Well, these are some suggestions, it's not that I consider it something important either.
Eh, forgot to remove debug code. Fixed. Thanks!
As for some other options - yes. They will be implemented later.
Pretty much all events that ar added, can get updates later on, so MC gets more choices.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Eh, forgot to remove debug code. Fixed. Thanks!
As for some other options - yes. They will be implemented later.
Pretty much all events that ar added, can get updates later on, so MC gets more choices.
Like capturing the couple stealing the food ?

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes