decker666

Sep 29, 2017
The mistress seems to be worthless, and sadistic trait is very very rare. I got a second girl with it, and there can be only a mistress assigned.
I'll be pushing for more content with mistress (see some of my previous packs), furthermore, I think that captured female bandits, should have a higher chance of being sadistic... we shall see.

Reactions: ttyrke

Gazz43

Feb 19, 2021
Could you add so you can give girls you put on the streets a knife so they have something to protect themselves.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Bug?

I can assign them in the guesthouse, but they never go to work ... ? If i assign them in the cells, they go to work xD.
Will need to check it out. By not going to job you mean what? Not appearing on streets or not disappearing from guesthouse?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I think that was it there should be warning or notification or something.
There is. At the start of the day. Maybe need to add some colors when someone dies or decides to leave. Will add that to tech update todo list

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I think that was it there should be warning or notification or something.
There is a notification when someone starves to death, but it's easy to overlook in a sea of notifications. I would also like if it took a couple of days for someone to actually starve to death. They miss one breakfast and it's straight to the grave.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
There is a notification when someone starves to death, but it's easy to overlook in a sea of notifications. I would also like if it took a couple of days for someone to actually starve to death. They miss one breakfast and it's straight to the grave.
Yes. Will add some color in next tech update.
As for missing one breakfast - not really.
Guests/slaves food consumption is 30% per day, that means that they eat once in 3 days but I get your point.
Maybe I will add in next tech update that if her food drops below 0, she still has one more day and in that day it just shows that "She's starving"

Reactions: LordDominus
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes