GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Hi,
When trying to fuck a guest I sometimes get a No, even if relationship is maxed.
Is it a guest's right to say no? then why the comment about the relationship score?
that just means shes not in the mood. you could force her but it would cost some relationship points

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
I found a Bug i think. For example i have one rope in my inventory, I end the day and my scavenger finds 2 ropes, it still says I only have one. Its the same with plastic, but not sure about other items. Playing the current version on Android with joiplay

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
I found a Bug i think. For example i have one rope in my inventory, I end the day and my scavenger finds 2 ropes, it still says I only have one. Its the same with plastic, but not sure about other items. Playing the current version on Android with joiplay
Have you built a shop yet? You will find the missing items in the shop storage, not in your backpack.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
You have built.storage? If yes, they put it there and not in your inventory

Reactions: Lukee1234

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hey!
I found the washing bug. You can either treat it as a "typo" or fix the underlying problem. The version is 0.21b downloaded 2 days ago (27 aug)

Quickfix: "NPC schedule"
- change "* 2" to "* 3" or ".washDays = 3" to ".washDays = 2" just so you end up with the same number of days everywhere.
Thanks a lot! Yes, typo. Will be fixed for 0.22

Reactions: GamerDaddy

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ttyrke When do you think 0.22 can come out +- ?¿?¿
I regularly put out two updates per month. One event update, one tech update.
So if everything goes as planned, I would say between 8.sept - 10.sept.
Event updates usually goes slower for me as there are ton of things to do, for example:
1. Come up with the story
2. Implement it in the game
3. Find videos + cut, etc.

For event update there might be delay but most I've delayed it was 1-2 days max. so MAX MAX latest should be 12.sept.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So Dom is purely a prostitution questline? Just want to make sure as that means I won't be bothering with it.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Is it possible for someone who's modded their game to put the compressed file in here so I can look at it and see where I keep making my mistake at?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
So Dom is purely a prostitution questline? Just want to make sure as that means I won't be bothering with it.
Actually haven't decided yet. Does he overlook prostitution in Underground city? Yes. Will there will be other quests, not involving prostitution? Yes.
Idk yet how he story ends (probably you will kill him at some point)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Actually haven't decided yet. Does he overlook prostitution in Underground city? Yes. Will there will be other quests, not involving prostitution? Yes.
Idk yet how he story ends (probably you will kill him at some point)
But the only way to even start his questline currently is to have women walking the streets for you, yes? That was more my line of questioning.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
But the only way to even start his questline currently is to have women walking the streets for you, yes? That was more my line of questioning.
Yes. You need 100 days + 100 MC reputation + 4 girls working on the street

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes