GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Will need to check it out. By not going to job you mean what? Not appearing on streets or not disappearing from guesthouse?
they dont actually goto the streets but they make money like they did (i just thought thats how it was supposed to be)

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Can you give items to companions like knives or shit? Also I have found like 50 bullets but still have no gun. I remember awhile ago when I played on an older patch it was way easier to get one. Also also I have had a quest to get 5 solar panels and 100 wood from the farm guy and I have had that stuff for like weeks and he never progresses the quest. Also any plans to be able to sissify male slaves?

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
they dont actually goto the streets but they make money like they did (i just thought thats how it was supposed to be)
Nop. Should work same as slaves. When its their working time, they disappear from guestroom and shows on streets. Will fix for 0.22

Reactions: JennaJJ

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Can you give items to companions like knives or shit? Also I have found like 50 bullets but still have no gun. I remember awhile ago when I played on an older patch it was way easier to get one. Also also I have had a quest to get 5 solar panels and 100 wood from the farm guy and I have had that stuff for like weeks and he never progresses the quest. Also any plans to be able to sissify male slaves?
Two ways to get gun:
1. Save Blair friend in story
2. Go be a bounty hunter and after you rank up a bit, you'll get unique event where you can get gun.

As for 5 solar panels, 100 wood, you should you don't need to increase relationship with Vincent? If so, just buy stuff from him and relationship will increase. If you got already that, you can add your save file and I'll take a look

May 8, 2018
Washing and bathroom works like that:
1. Girl has base beauty, for example: 60
2. You wash her/she takes a bath and her beauty raises by x amount (for example 9)
3. Next, code sets that she has (3 days till beauty will go back to normal), 3*3 = 9
4. Each day her beauty decreases by 3, till it reaches base 60

You sure about that?

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Two ways to get gun:
1. Save Blair friend in story
2. Go be a bounty hunter and after you rank up a bit, you'll get unique event where you can get gun.

As for 5 solar panels, 100 wood, you should you don't need to increase relationship with Vincent? If so, just buy stuff from him and relationship will increase. If you got already that, you can add your save file and I'll take a look
I remember he mentioned that I needed to be good at building stuff so I tried getting my intelligence up and that seemed to work. Not sure if that is intended or if something else caused it though. Also oops her friend died. It didn't seem like I had a chance to save her though? She was already dead when I got there.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I remember he mentioned that I needed to be good at building stuff so I tried getting my intelligence up and that seemed to work. Not sure if that is intended or if something else caused it though. Also oops her friend died. It didn't seem like I had a chance to save her though? She was already dead when I got there.
You can save her. In the span of 2 days after you talk to the Bartender, go to the streets at 20:00-21:00

• Wow
Reactions: LordDominus

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ApocalypticWorld-0.21b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LordDominus

Dec 12, 2021
Nop :( I use sex.com/gifs also. Thanks anyway
There is a solution. I use the LICEcap program to make gifs quickly by capturing what is seen on the screen (without having to download any videos or anything). All you have to do is play a video on any page and hit record. Web:
It is the easiest program to use ever. And so you can take cuts of specific scenes that you need on demand

Last edited:

LordDominus

Dec 12, 2021
There is a solution. I use the LICEcap program to make gifts quickly by capturing what is seen on the screen (without having to download any videos or anything). All you have to do is play a video on any page and hit record. Web:
It is the easiest program to use ever. And so you can take cuts of specific scenes that you need on demand
Also, if anyone is going to make gifs with this tool, please upload them to sex.com/gifs so they can be used by anyone in any future project. Sharing is living my friends.

ofir666

Oct 2, 2018
Hi,
When trying to fuck a guest I sometimes get a No, even if relationship is maxed.
Is it a guest's right to say no? then why the comment about the relationship score?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hi,
When trying to fuck a guest I sometimes get a No, even if relationship is maxed.
Is it a guest's right to say no? then why the comment about the relationship score?
Its ok. Even with 100 relationship, girl sometimes wont be in the mood

Reactions: LordDominus

LuxEterna

Mar 9, 2020
Its ok. Even with 100 relationship, girl sometimes wont be in the mood
maybe add an exception to that?

cause sometimes girls will, even if they arent in the mood, offer a "lesser" price for their boys
eg if he is full on horny and she likes him enough she might offer him a quick blowjob to get him off but not full on sex

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
maybe add an exception to that?

cause sometimes girls will, even if they arent in the mood, offer a "lesser" price for their boys
eg if he is full on horny and she likes him enough she might offer him a quick blowjob to get him off but not full on sex
That might work. Will add to todo list

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
You sure about that?

Hey!
I found the washing bug. You can either treat it as a "typo" or fix the underlying problem. The version is 0.21b downloaded 2 days ago (27 aug)

Quickfix: "NPC schedule"
- change "* 2" to "* 3" or ".washDays = 3" to ".washDays = 2" just so you end up with the same number of days everywhere.

Reactions: ttyrke
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes