decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Well as it's your suggestion, maybe you got action images for shower? Could be great as this will be in 0.22
I currently don't have a pack for shower, have just a few for pregnant and shemale in the shower.
Bu I'll have a look today I see what I can find...

A part from sex actions I'll add these categories :
- washing (girl washing alone)
- helping (girl being washed by mc)

PS :
Will the maid job be included soon ?
Made a big pack for that one ( ) !
I had proposed that she boost naps, and be found in the bedroom during the day.

Keep it up !

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerDaddy

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
They should work like that. Checked also the code.
You're sure you're not looking at them outside of their working time?
Forest worktime is from 08:00 to 16:00
My scavengers stayed all day in the guesthouse, but foresters did go top the forest.
Should they both go, wondering, if there is a mix up.

Reactions: ttyrke

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Actually if you all modify for any reason would be great to create a list of change and why as I would be interested to see and implement it if like that change.
Considering that most pictures are of white girls, it best serves the game to have them more frequent, but maybe not as much as real demographics (especially since latina also use white girl pictures), it might make black/asian too rare, so if you implement, maybe use this version :

40% : white
20% : latina
20% : black
20% : asian

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Considering age frankly I reload often even with my ageroll to have girls under 30, so if you implement, maybe use this version :

70%: 18-27,
15%: 28-37,
10%: 38-47,
5%: 48-57

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I currently don't have a pack for shower, have just a few for pregnant and shemale in the shower.
Bu I'll have a look today I see what I can find...

PS :
Will the maid job be included soon ?
Made a big pack for that one (Pixeldrain) !
I had proposed that she boost naps, and be found in the bedroom during the day.

Keep it up !
Maid job hasn't planned yet. How that boost naps would work? More energy while taking a nap? Only gain would be nap energy?

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
But I'll have a look today I see what I can find...

Here is the shower actions folder (263 files), including asian, black, pregnant and male.

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Maid job hasn't planned yet. How that boost naps would work? More energy while taking a nap? Only gain would be nap energy?
So basically I was thinking a maid would make the cabin cleaner...
Main effect : having naps give more energy, like x1.5 or x2.
But everybody could also be happier to be in a cleaner place, could give a general relation increase to guests, a bit like the mistress increases slaves submission.
In any case, its a fun little job (like kitchen), that has a large kink potential (64 images : ) .

Keep it up :)

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerDaddy

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
So basically I was thinking a maid would make the cabin cleaner...
Effect having naps give more energy, like x1.5 or x2.
But everybody could also be happier to be in a cleaner place, could give a general relation increase to guests, a bit like the mistress increases slaves submission.
In any case, its a fun little job (like kitchen), that has a large potential for images (Pixeldrain).

Keep it up :)
Thanks! I think at one point I'll need to create "happy" stat for girls too. If it goes below 0, you might find her hanging from a tree or in guesthouse. T.i - some great penalty if her happines or sanity or w/e goes very low.
As for maid job - added in todo list for 0.23. Nothing diffucult to implement, and guest relationship +1 increase + nap bonus will be enough. Any time later can add other bonuses too.

Reactions: decker666

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks! I think at one point I'll need to create "happy" stat for girls too. If it goes below 0, you might find her hanging from a tree or in guesthouse. T.i - some great penalty if her happines or sanity or w/e goes very low.
Maybe a "run away" event for guests, a bit like missing scavengers.
Rather have slaves hang themselves as they have worse conditions.

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Hi,
A small wish. It may a little more work for you, but what about different editions:
  • An update only, containg only the changed files just like your patches. Often only the main html-file.
  • A light edition containing just a minimum of images and videos.
  • A super girl pack containg all the images and videos including support files like js/actions.js
  • A heavy edition with everything... :cool:
Perhaps saving people some bandwith.

It's nice to have gigas of videos but I prefer a few megas of content: more location, quests, tasks, events ... :sneaky:

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hi,
So this is currently just for modding/reference, I expanded the gay location content.
bedroom, forest, kitchen and nightclub in addition to basement.

Its lighter than previous archives.
Cheers

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hi,
A small wish. It may a little more work for you, but what about different editions:
  • An update only, containg only the changed files just like your patches. Often only the main html-file.
  • A super girl pack containg all the images and videos including support files like js/actions.js

It's nice to have gigas of videos but I prefer a few megas of content: more location, quests, tasks, events ... :sneaky:
Shouldn't be too complicated to offer an optional mod pack to go from a '3 images per action' to a '20 images per action', rather than putting all my mods in the main game.

However, less action pictures in a game with a 'training' aspect can lead to quicker sense of repetition.

In any case don't worry I'm the one wasting my time collecting generic pics lately, the DEV focuses on coding, unique events, storyline :).

Cheers

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hi,

- About update only I agree and probably will start to do that soon (check modified timestamp after I've started work on next release)
- As for light edition I don't see that happening. If you think about removing actions folder than what would happen in NPC fuck scenes? Only text? One image per action? If one image per action than right now actions folder is 260mb-ish in size, so that would mean only 20% decrease. All events without videos? That would mean "text based" and I, personally, don't like games without some kind of a visualisation.
- As for super girl pack - players already can add girls by modding game.

As for game size - nothing really I can do here. I've already compressed a lot if initial images I had, I even tried to compress videos BUT fail was that IOS supports h265 only and not compressed videos so I gave up on that.

If by bandwith you think game download size than there's always an option to play it online -

But yeah - only update will be probably from the next or 0.25 version. (tech update)

Reactions: JennaJJ

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Shouldn't be too complicated to offer an optional mod pack to go from a '3 images per action' to a '20 images per action', rather than putting all my mods in the main game.

However, less action pictures in a game with a 'training' aspect can lead to quicker sense of repetition.

In any case don't worry I'm the one wasting my time collecting generic pics lately, the DEV focuses on coding, unique events, storyline :).

Cheers
it's not a waste of time it helps out the dev and others that want to mod the game

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

Cheers

As for more easy way to mod game (For those you don't know/don't want to know how to use any command line) in the future I might add some kind of a "official" girl pack list.
The thing is, that as html game, their data need to be in game so probably there would be a list of the girls, you just download the file and in the game check in "girl x enable". But doub that will be in the nearest future.

Last edited:

blacknight1233

Mar 23, 2020
does anyone know how to change traits?
it used work with
(SugarCube.State.variables
.slaves[3].traits[0] = "woodcraft" )

but that command doesnt work anymore

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hello,
So today I was playing around with hair color modding, with 4 natural colors : black, brown, blonde and ginger ; and 6 artificial colors (blue, green, red, pink, purple, white).
In attachment the hair icons for the dolls.

Then I made a two roll system :
- first based around loose genetics (black for non whites, otherwise 25% black, 40% brown, 10% ginger, 25% blonde).
- second on wild chance of dying hair (25% artificial, 25% blonde or ginger, 50% no)

Hey DEV would be nice to have a "hair dye kit", to customize slaves and guests, a bit like you did with the piercings.

Cheers

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes