Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
View attachment 3823717
I cant trigger this mission
its like Ashley use random
or forgot writ How many day
or Thats all now ?
Yes, there might be some missing text.

Have you found the underground city? (can't tell from your screenshot)
- If no: Visit Vincent and do his quests until the milk run. I don't remember but you may have to visit the Underground and discover the wanted poster for Blair.

For the first part: Have at least one street worker working. Visit the streets and get informed about taxes...

The actual mission:
- Have at least 4 street workers
- Day 100 and Reputation 100...
- Visit the streets

If you don't want street workers you can remove them after the mission has started.

Last edited:

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Yes, there might be some missing text.

Have you found the underground city? (can't tell from your screenshot)
- If no: Visit Vincent and do his quests until the milk run. I don't remember but you may have to visit the Underground and discover the wanted poster for Blair.

For the first part: Have at least one street worker working. Visit the streets and get informed about taxes...

The actual mission:
- Have at least 4 street workers
- Day 100 and Reputation 100...
- Visit the streets

If you don't want street workers you can remove them after the mission has started.
you can see Negan mission complete that means my progress is Isabel need my help
(Finally I use jump 7 day trigger event
I think we need wait few day but tip never told me

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
he_she_again.png

I already pointed this out in older game versions, but it still hasn't been fixed.

(Just in case, let me clarify: here are talking about a male scavenger :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
you can see Negan mission complete that means my progress is Isabel need my help
(Finally I use jump 7 day trigger event
I think we need wait few day but tip never told me
As usual I misunderstand the question :cool:

But every step in the Dom questline requires at least a week worth of waiting. Sometimes two weeks and even more if you make Dom angry by not killing his former employes.

You can find much information about the waiting etc in the help guide :geek:

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
As usual I misunderstand the question :cool:

But every step in the Dom questline requires at least a week worth of waiting. Sometimes two weeks and even more if you make Dom angry by not killing his former employes.

You can find much information about the waiting etc in the help guide :geek:
yeah but this time tip never show that just say go to street

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
:illuminati: There would be more logic in the game, if the strength of the males was taken into account when selling them in market.

* And why dev. stubbornly don't wants to show the necessary information for males? Still it doesn't fit on phone?. :LUL:

male_noinfo.png
male_noinfo2.png

(IMHO it must be info about strength for males.)
..and about beauty too :D

Last edited:

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
:illuminati: There would be more logic in the game, if the strength of the males was taken into account when selling them in market.

* And why dev. stubbornly don't wants to show the necessary information for males? Still it doesn't fit on phone?. :LUL:

View attachment 3827662
View attachment 3827783

(IMHO it must be info about strength for males.)
..and about beauty too :D
As of the latest version, all the relevant info shows up in the list of male guests - but for some reason, male slaves were left out of this change. Not sure why, as that doesn't seem to pose any extra challenges compared to the guests.

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
As of the latest version, all the relevant info shows up in the list of male guests - but for some reason, male slaves were left out of this change. Not sure why, as that doesn't seem to pose any extra challenges compared to the guests.
Exactly.

Moreover, as I pointed out earlier:
View attachment 3825414

..I made houseparty, invited one of the guests into the bedroom.. And the quest was not completed. Is it because the guest was male.

If really get down to it, why can’t immediately make everything work normally? :confused:
+ It is impossible to start houseparty with the right amount of food, champagne and time.
During testing, it turned out that.. at least one female was required :oops: And this is for a male party!

So why was it even necessary to introduce "gay line" into the game, if it was not made to work?. :cautious:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Exactly.

Moreover, as I pointed out earlier:

+ It is impossible to start houseparty with the right amount of food, champagne and time.
During testing, it turned out that.. at least one female was required :oops: And this is for a male party!

So why was it even necessary to introduce "gay line" into the game, if it was not made to work?. :cautious:
a all male party wasnt suggested just like a all trans (but now that its been mentioned it may come to be) maybe as a mod or a toggle

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
a all male party wasnt suggested just like a all trans (but now that its been mentioned it may come to be) maybe as a mod or a toggle
What are you talking about? What mod? :LOL: This is present in the game itself:

Features:

• <..> Event [Fire place] - House party (existing). Males will attend house party too. <..>
  • Or are you saying that in order for the game to work properly, it needs some kind of mod? :rolleyes: Why then wrote in Changelog that "gay line" already exists and is already working?. Alas, this is not true.

And yes, of course I have gay content enabled in game.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
What are you talking about? What mod? :LOL: This is present in the game itself:

• Or are you saying that in order for the game to work properly, it needs some kind of mod? :rolleyes: Why then wrote in Changelog that "gay line" already exists and is already working?. Alas, this is not true.

And yes, of course I have gay content enabled in game.
i miss understood then i thought ya was saying you tried all male and it didnt work

felixsr

Feb 16, 2018
I use images in webp format and put them in the path /images/custom_portraits/female (for women). Then in Customize - Portrait I write female/image_name.webp and that's it.
My pictures always turn out larger and overlap some of the text, despite the fact that I reduce it to 500 pixels

Firecracker

Nov 26, 2017
Will be your new best friend. I haven't needed anything from making my stats over a million, or girl stats to money.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes