McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Just starting the game,
I keep seeing 'generic' gifs mentioned in this thread,
does this mean, if we are in a sex scene with a character, it uses different 'model/actress's for said character?
I would hate this so very very very much.

And/or does it mean, multiple characters can use the same 'model/actress' for their scenes?
Like I have 5 blond teens, and 2 of them is the same 'model/actress', for example.
Now I don't hate this, SO long as it ONLY does this once it runs out of 'pools' of images for the character type, or however this game handles it.
[ie: it won't duplicate unless every 'model/acress' value has been assigned to a slave, so that we don't end up with 7 characters using this 'model/actress' and NONE using the other avilable 'model/actress's.]

ps. can slaves starve? because I can't seem to find option to see their hunger or to feed them, and each time I sleep I'm only losing 1 food [for MC] -> edit: oh each slave ONLY takes 1 good every 3 days?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Oh, I noticed this thread states: 'v0.42', and the online version states 'v0.42a'.

Is the 'a' more upto date, or is it an alpha or something of the 'v0.42'?

Reactions: kyo760721

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Mmm, I've been reading through some posts, and they mention something like only eat every 3 days, or when your Satiety gets low, like 10.

BUT, my Satiety never drops, and I ALWAYS auto consume 1 food when I sleep :(

ps. i'm trying to min/max my food consumption [edit: seems the 1 food each sleep is auto, i can't 'eat every 3rd day' to barely keep myself alive :p]

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Help plss
For a few days I have a problem :((
" Miranda went into labor. Unfortunately they were not successful and baby died. "
All children are born dead
Can someone help me ?

Reactions: sbycw

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Anyone happen to know the actress in
actions/female/nightclub/anal/23745956.webp ?

edit: think i found it, Abbey Brooks, blacksonblondes ?

Last edited:

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Why do children die at birth?
I have a hospital and a doctor and in vain
Everyone is born dead
" Unfortunately they were not successful and baby died. "

Den4lk

Mar 30, 2024
Help plss
For a few days I have a problem :((
" Miranda went into labor. Unfortunately they were not successful and baby died. "
All children are born dead
Can someone help me ?
I also had this problem. I didn't think to check, but maybe it's because of the "Breeder" perk. I removed it after the child died and the next time everything was fine. But maybe that's not why

Den4lk

Mar 30, 2024
ttyrke v0.42 was supposed to fix the traits, but apparently not everything was fixed. Octavia still has the "Breeder" and "Infertile" traits together. I am attaching the save. Octavia at the guest house. And please, if possible, remove "Infertile".

sbycw

Feb 6, 2019
What do you mean they are non-biological?
Are they made with dogs or horses?
Sorry but I do not understand .
English is not my first language, so I might have used the wrong words before. What I meant to say is that in the game, any child that is not of the protagonist's bloodline will die immediately at birth.(0.42)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
After my tests, there's no way a non-biological child will survive.
you are wrong its a % chance the baby is still born. on my testing save all my street workers have kids by clients on my main game same thing cept for ran into pregnant women and their babies were born and didnt die

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ApocalypticWorld-0.42
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes