Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
There's a unique opportunity to make this like a game with dark themes like Freecities but more personal, Freecities even with Pregmod in the end is just a management simulator.

But here, you could breed slaves too like capture amazing looking men and women, make them breed lots of kids and keep them as slaves to work in your farms or scavenge (if they're ugly) and to be your bedwarmers or prostitutes (if they're good looking) pretty much like in Freecities but with an actual RPG combat aspect of it.

I mean there's few games like that, there's Strive for Power and Strive for Conquest but they're too fantasey like, doesn't really show true human nature...

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
There's a unique opportunity to make this like a game with dark themes like Freecities but more personal, Freecities even with Pregmod in the end is just a management simulator.

But here, you could breed slaves too like capture amazing looking men and women, make them breed lots of kids and keep them as slaves to work in your farms or scavenge (if they're ugly) and to be your bedwarmers or prostitutes (if they're good looking) pretty much like in Freecities but with an actual RPG combat aspect of it.

I mean there's few games like that, there's Strive for Power and Strive for Conquest but they're too fantasey like, doesn't really show true human nature...
Freecities lets you have torso slaves I think that is way more dark than anything this game will ever do. Also I would suggest Masters of Raana it has all the things you just mentioned although children are a new mechanic. Can even make sweatshops.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes