smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
I couldn't send you a message so I thought I would post it in the thread. I think some of these actresses/models would do well for part 3 of the mod, not hoping or expecting all of them.

*Lady Fyre, *Tatum Christine,* Madison Ivy, *Gianna Michaels, *Sophie Dee, *Dee Williams, *Nikki Benz, *Aletta Ocean, *Julia Ann, *Lisa Ann, Rose Monroe, Hitomi Tanaka, Emma Butt, Ivy Lebelle, Marina Visconti, Miho Ichiki, Diamond Kitty, Karmen Karma, Carmen Valentina, Stacey Saran, *Nina Mercedez, Jaylene Rio, Natali Monroe, Victoria Cakes, Kate England, Anikka Albrite, *Payton Preslee, *Jenna Presley, Lucie Wilde, Christine Stevens, Jasmine Webb, Maserati xxx, *Mindi Mink, Carolina Cortez, Candy Charms

Again I know that's a lot and sorry for asking you to go through it. I have put an asterisk (*) next to the ones that I would prefer most and think would do well.
hy , for the moment due to health problems i can't work on a new part, i had an idea for the part 3 but it's on hiatus for the moment, byour request is dully noted, and when i'm better, i will maybe use your list ;)

be award the , which actress is in my mod, depend on her avaibility in gif ... ;)

boNkaz

Jun 18, 2018
hy , for the moment due to health problems i can't work on a new part, i had an idea for the part 3 but it's on hiatus for the moment, byour request is dully noted, and when i'm better, i will maybe use your list ;)

be award the , which actress is in my mod, depend on her avaibility in gif ... ;)
Could you reupload your mod please ? The MEGA Link seems to be down.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021

Thank you for the mods, hope you get better soon !

Nobody696969669

Oct 22, 2022
Hey,
Here is the new actions pack with the matching 0.42 js file.
Pixeldrain
It is 3.96 GB, mainly just a merge with the latest version of the game.

CU

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to use it?
Just unzip it and drop the content (images and js folders) in the game folder, overwriting existing files.

What is it for?
The game contains generic sex scenes with usually 2-4 gifs per sex action (bj, etc).
The aim of the actions pack is to expand that up to 20 gifs per sex action and also for variants (bj+asian, some categories are hard to find).
can i get another link to action packs pixeldrain is not opening

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
works also once you build the hospital and unlock Dr. Finch she creates some serums and one cures infertility.
Giving a girl the breeder trait doesn't take away the infertile one, unless there's another serum I'm missing?

Honestly without hacking/modding the game to increase the size of the guest house and/or garden what I want is a potion/serum to cause infertility -- i.e. birth control.

With a full and maxed guest house there is no place for the children to go once they grow up, so I have zero desire for them to grow up quickly.

fandom

Aug 3, 2018
Giving a girl the breeder trait doesn't take away the infertile one, unless there's another serum I'm missing?

Honestly without hacking/modding the game to increase the size of the guest house and/or garden what I want is a potion/serum to cause infertility -- i.e. birth control.

With a full and maxed guest house there is no place for the children to go once they grow up, so I have zero desire for them to grow up quickly.
You can leave the kids in the nursery basically forever so you don't have to have room for them if you don't want to. Also if you support the game dev you can get a patreon code to access certain cheats to change the traits or, if you have time, can just look for anyone that is infertile. Best way is to use the back arrow once then go back forward and you can get different outcomes unless its a scripted NPC character like Blair, Octavia, Eve.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018

I thought it would but I guess I was wrong. You can build beds in the workshop to increase the guest house size. Sadly the garden is maxed at 8 so you'd need to find people with the woodcraft skill so you can send them hunting.

fandom

Aug 3, 2018
Would you consider having a spot in the journal for eve so you know what her relationship progress is at and the days to visit to further corrupt her? For the family tree can the MC's kids call him dad/daddy?;) Lastly for the npc's that do not have the anal slut trait could they still reach orgasm just at a slower rate of 10 instead of 20 per action?

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes