Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
There's a unique opportunity to make this like a game with dark themes like Freecities but more personal, Freecities even with Pregmod in the end is just a management simulator.

But here, you could breed slaves too like capture amazing looking men and women, make them breed lots of kids and keep them as slaves to work in your farms or scavenge (if they're ugly) and to be your bedwarmers or prostitutes (if they're good looking) pretty much like in Freecities but with an actual RPG combat aspect of it.

I mean there's few games like that, there's Strive for Power and Strive for Conquest but they're too fantasey like, doesn't really show true human nature...

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
There's a unique opportunity to make this like a game with dark themes like Freecities but more personal, Freecities even with Pregmod in the end is just a management simulator.

But here, you could breed slaves too like capture amazing looking men and women, make them breed lots of kids and keep them as slaves to work in your farms or scavenge (if they're ugly) and to be your bedwarmers or prostitutes (if they're good looking) pretty much like in Freecities but with an actual RPG combat aspect of it.

I mean there's few games like that, there's Strive for Power and Strive for Conquest but they're too fantasey like, doesn't really show true human nature...
Freecities lets you have torso slaves I think that is way more dark than anything this game will ever do. Also I would suggest Masters of Raana it has all the things you just mentioned although children are a new mechanic. Can even make sweatshops.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Well I said to play it since you would know which ideas you like or whatever but it is a post apocalypse slave trainer game. Although it is also sci fi and on an alien planet so kind of different. You build up a base and designate jobs as well as having free people and slaves just like this game. Characters have random traits and such as well. The characters have skills and get better at jobs over time. There is simple turn based combat. Basically everything this game has it just is done a different way that I like more. For example when characters do certain jobs it is a random dice roll of bad things happening just like this game but it is not "they die". Also traits matter more like for example there is a trait called Advocate. Which basically means the slave will affect other slaves and either make them more rebellious if that slave is not broken or make them more obedient if they are. Stuff like that makes things a bit more interesting. A lot of slaves are unique with some set traits and some random. I think this game could benefit a lot from that sort of thing. Masters of Raana also has a simple crafting system which would be nice for this game too. Why can you craft bows but not knives? Why can't you use bows in combat? Raana has an open world map where you select the location you want to go to. This game has that mostly but then just a random explore button. I think having a more static locations you can go to once you find them would be nice like what if once you find the hospital you could go back there specifically to scavenge materials? Raana has some stuff this game doesn't need as I don't think this game needs to be complicated like that game is like Raana has a whole dynamic economy system and faction system which is not necessary. I think this game just is in a weird middle area where there are lots of half baked mechanics that should either be removed or reimplemented and expanded. You could change the system to not be focused on having dozens of disposable samey slaves and just have a few set characters that represent more people and just have like a population mechanic that is a number instead or you can change the system so that the slaves are not as samey and are not as annoying to deal with. I just think how you have it now is like the worst of both worlds. I think just having population be a resource management rather than actual characters you need to manage would be a lot better for this game personally. Like you could have 1 character who has a bit of a storyline and represents each job type and you just add your populations to those characters to train them. So early on you might meet some hunter lady who represents hunters and woodcutters for example. Then when you do combat you can capture people or when you invite people through events you can have them join her and become hunters so you get more materials. Then you can lose population in random events but it is not as frustrating as losing a character.
hey get out my head its a very dangerous place to be

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
I feel like everyone should do a very small amount of poking around in the developer console to find the code. It's pretty trivial. (no offense to ttyrke). Teach a man to fish and all that.
  1. Open Developer Console
  2. Run SugarCube.setup.decrypt(SugarCube.State.variables.mcCache)
  3. Profit
The reason the code can be found so easily (other than ttyrke using Caesar cipher -1) is because the game stores the code encrypted and decrypts it to check, a two way operation. The best way to check is the same way you'd check someone's password:
  1. Hash the input
  2. Check if the hashed input is the same as your hash
  3. If so then input is correct
This way is a one-way operation as you can't get the code from the hash.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Is there anything that can be done about the "Your body hurts" stat effect?
Or some way you don't encounter lvl 100 enemies on the 3rd day?

All these updates, and the enemies are still impossible to fight unless you have max stats.

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Is there anything that can be done about the "Your body hurts" stat effect?
Or some way you don't encounter lvl 100 enemies on the 3rd day?

All these updates, and the enemies are still impossible to fight unless you have max stats.
that debuff will go away after a few days (and there is no lvl 100 enemies) suggest have body armor/knife/gun you get the gun thru blairs quest line

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
  1. Open Developer Console
  2. Run SugarCube.setup.decrypt(SugarCube.State.variables.mcCache)
  3. Profit
The reason the code can be found so easily (other than ttyrke using Caesar cipher -1) is because the game stores the code encrypted and decrypts it to check, a two way operation. The best way to check is the same way you'd check someone's password:
  1. Hash the input
  2. Check if the hashed input is the same as your hash
  3. If so then input is correct
This way is a one-way operation as you can't get the code from the hash.
It's literally HTML game... You can just set check if(true) and don't need to bother with some hashes, etc.

kavclay

May 30, 2022
How do i get the femboy versions of sex scenes when using the action pack mod? Is it a trait that i can edit onto one of my male npcs?

Darkcroxz

Oct 14, 2019
Hey guys I cant run the game on Google chrome (I can run it on other browsers), I get "Error: Could not find file 'actions.js'." but the file is there (inside js folder) and my antivirus is not a problem. How do I fix it?

Last edited:

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
How do i get the femboy versions of sex scenes when using the action pack mod? Is it a trait that i can edit onto one of my male npcs?
In my experience, any slave aged 25 or under automatically gets the femboy scenes. That was a couple versions ago though, I don't know if anything has changed since then.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes