zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
there is nothing wrong with blair so its your copy (i just finished her content)
In public version .45 some of videos specially blair in kitchen and dream scenes path broken. I could fix dream scenes by just making a folder and copying assosiating files within it. But blair scene has "//" in address,thus not working with copying folder tactics.

Reactions: undo33

Xamray

Feb 8, 2020
Strange). Last update was 5 of September. Almost 20 days ago. Before was about 1 week. especially in current situation when 0.45 broke a couple of things - to play with previous save become problematic (if using not only original pictures, actions etc.). to return need to restart and without girls mod, etc (instruction how to use remain the same, but not working).

Game looks like abandoned ...

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Strange). Last update was 5 of September. Almost 20 days ago. Before was about 1 week. especially in current situation when 0.45 broke a couple of things - to play with previous save become problematic (if using not only original pictures, actions etc.). to return need to restart and without girls mod, etc (instruction how to use remain the same, but not working).

Game looks like abandoned ...
it's not. the dev is fixing broken stuffs try visiting the discord if ya have release questions

BattleHeart

Mar 11, 2020
can someone please upload the action mod pack somewhere other than pixeldrain, like gofile? it seems that pixeldrain has some personal problems with me and is refusing to open no matter what I do.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes