decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hey,
Here is the new actions pack with the matching 0.47 js file.

It is 4.35 GB, just a merge with latest version.
CU

PS: in case you need 0.46 :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to use it?
-----------------
Just unzip it and drop the content (images and js folders) in the game folder, overwriting existing files.

What is it for?
-----------------
The game contains generic sex scenes with usually 2-4 gifs per sex action (bj, etc).
The aim of the actions pack is to expand that up to 20 gifs per sex action and also for variants (bj+asian, some categories are hard to find).

Does it work with versions above 0.47?
---------------------------------------------------
No, unless you install node and from the game folder run cmd : node searchActions.js
This will rebuild the actions.js

Can I help make it better?
--------------------------------
Yes, some categories don't have extra pictures:
Either for uncommon places (ie forest), uncommon sex acts (ie footjob) or ethnicities (ie black), etc
You can search such images in "sex gif" websites (google it), or upload videos and make webp on ez-gif .com website.
Once you have categorized your extra pictures put them in a .zip and host it on pixeldrain or somewhere.
Come here and share the link and send me PM as well.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
you have to put your new images to the correct folder
- i.e
for white girls etc > Apocalyptic World 0.46\images\custom_portraits\female\white

The files has to be according to the number in the existing folder (i made a new folder for existing images) so i overwrited the existing 20 images with my new ones - Note that all images has to be PNG file (Not jpeg or others),

you will need a software or something to change the file if its not PNG, or change the extension from i.e JPEG to PNG (I'm only guessing this may work on the game so the game picks up the images).
As for only PNG - Incorrect.
Game supports ALL image extensions. Also webp and mp4

Xamray

Feb 8, 2020
As for only PNG - Incorrect.
Game supports ALL image extensions. Also webp and mp4
JPG and JPEG not shown as portrait when customize. See IMG20241023122956.jpg attached (replaced first asian image jpg). Before, Yes, was possible JPG also (not JPEG), but last 3 - not sure 100% (0.45, 0.46, 0.47) it changed, but 0.46 & 0.47 - 100%

Game can support, but portrait can't recognise

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
JPG and JPEG not shown as portrait when customize. See View attachment 4159116 attached (replaced first asian image jpg). Before, Yes, was possible JPG also (not JPEG), but last 3 - not sure 100% (0.45, 0.46, 0.47) it changed, but 0.46 & 0.47 - 100%

Game can support, but portrait can't recognise
Oh I though you're talking about packs. Yes, portraits only PNG

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Any chance for the main story to continue, some unique girls might be nice, also instead of a car how about we build a big truck

where my girls can attack everything that move on the road yes i like mad max series could be some nice events, more upgrades

improve quality of life, also could be nice if people that do not want to download trans and gay content to have a different game

pack.

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes