Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Hey everyone! Official game update regarding '*Auvora*'

You can check it out at either one of these links!

Anonynn.

Reactions: csf91 and Joe Steel

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Judging by the screenshots this looks like a text based game.
Yes, mostly. In the new engine, I'll have little minigames, a character viewer and so on to help balance the reading. Right now I'm working on the internal systems for the game so all of them can be tested during the demo process :) If you have any questions about it, let me know. You can follow the development on this thread...

Auvora Thread

or the website

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Hey future adventurer's and hunters! Official game update for "Auvora" is here!

I did my best to keep it short and simple!

Check it out on Patreon!

or Here on the Website!

As always, if you have any questions for me or just want to chat feel free to contact me!

Anonynn

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I look forward to seeing what you come up with. I've always enjoyed your writing style and was only disappointed in
Apocamorphosis because of the lack of a save system. I never did get through all the content, I don't think.

Reactions: HashSlasher420

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
I look forward to seeing what you come up with. I've always enjoyed your writing style and was only disappointed in
Apocamorphosis because of the lack of a save system. I never did get through all the content, I don't think.
Yeah, I totally understand. I fought and fought with that save system too. I even brought in two outside programmers who couldn't make heads-or-tails of how to make it work. Quest is just strange I suppose. I appreciate the compliment though and I'm glad you enjoyed my writing style ^_^ You don't have to worry about having not seen the content because about 99% of it is making a return in the new engine once I get the first area squared away.

Anonynn.

Reactions: HashSlasher420
1.90 star(s) 7 Votes