3D-Daz Apolloladdie... My renders. All feedback welcome :)

Do you enjoy Cross Eye 3D pictures

• They are my favorite!!!

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I wish there was more

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I like them

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • I like them but they hurt my eyes

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • They are ok

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Not a fan

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • I hate them

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Burn them with fire

Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
While relaxing on the beach one night, Samantha encounters a rather strange worm like creature. Being a curious individual, Samantha gets closer, but when a cock jets out of it's mouth, it is too late for Sam to run. The creature pounces.

Reactions: vebka

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Gravity and it's momentum carry the creature back to the ground. Like the predator it is, the creature just continues its advance to a secondary target. And in an instant, it folds its mouth and buries itself into Sam's ass. The experience not painful, but very surprising.

• Love
Reactions: Saki_Sliz and vebka

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
powerful muscles drive the creature forward as the cock tip extends and retracts rapidly, opening up the tunnel ahead of itself. Samantha tries to grab the parasite, to pull it out. This is a futile attempt as the undulations of the creatures muscles just use her own strength and grip to propel itself even faster. Samantha has unwittingly helped the creature instead of slowing it down.

• Love
Reactions: vebka and Saki_Sliz

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Feeling the cool beach air get replaced by the warm body heat of Samantha's abused ass, the creature slows down it's pace. The sudden, forceful intrusion has changed to a slow, deliberate one. No longer tense, the worm like creature relaxes its body. It's overall thickness reduced to the diameter of it's tail, while it length almost triples. The cock slides in and out of the creatures mouth rapidly, pounding Samantha ass in a way that she has never felt in her life. Along with its natural slickness, the creature makes its way though Samantha's tunnel. Too much for her senses, Sam passes out.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Sam wakes up later in the night. She does not feel the frantic fucking of the creature inside her anymore, nor the pressure of it's body against her internal organs. Standing, she searches her body. An unusual feeling of wholeness and warmth permeates her body against the cool night. It is like a lovers embrace. The creature is nowhere to be found though. Maybe it just needed a place to get warm, and Sam was the lucky one to be on the receiving end of it's search. Yeah, that right... It wasn't attacking Sam, it was just trying to survive. Sam helped it live...

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
*Please read the bottom*
The end.

Disclaimer:
No cock-worms were harmed in the making of this skit.
One very well abused ass hole was gaping for hours though. It has since recovered from it endeavors.

Special Thanks to:
Alpha Centauri Intestinal Cleansing Association - for allowing the use of its facilities and staff.
Bruce - For being so gentle and a constant professional as he mad his way though Sam. Sam has not felt this cleaned out in her life. She may have to return one day.

And remember: colon heath is everyone's job. A good diet, water and exercise are important in keeping it healthy and clean digestive tract. But if you feel like life has just gotten the best of you, visit the Alpha Centauri Intestinal Cleansing Association. All ACICA staff are vetted though days of intensive training and tests with volunteers across the sector. As always, all first time cleanings are on the house, and if your derriere does not feel the best it ever has before, a free re-cleaning is your's to claim.

• Haha
Reactions: Saki_Sliz

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Part one of my dullahan sex series. I could not figure out why she had 2 eyebrows, so I said fuck it, and made it part of her.
dullahan 001.png

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
In this part of my series, the dullahan's neck is a gateway to the rest of her body. So, if she eats something, it can still travel to her stomach without having to try to temporarily attach her head to her body... Or bottle feed her throat hole. The flip side is that anything else that makes its way into her mouth will make it's way into her throat also. Like a massive cock. This means the dullahan has to worry about where she sleep, as some adventurous person may use her in bad ways before she can react to it.
dullahan 002.png

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
In this version, the dullahan does not have a gateway for her throat. If you shove a cock in her mouth, it comes out the other side, into open air. This does mean that you can then shove your cock not only into her mouth, but also into her pussy... Getting head and fucking her at the same time.
dullahan 004.png