DJTEMPAH2020

Jan 24, 2020
So

1. About weekly and She-Hulk sets. They a separate in his archive. So I upload how he sort them.
2. Whoever importing (3 times in May) did not import Sonya set first time, so I didn't know about it)
and Gdrive update feed is garbagio, so you wouldn't know about updates in specific folder unless you click on it)

Thank you tho, I will upload missing stuff)

And I added the last Aloy set, It's technically from May 31st)
Kind sir would you grace us with some of apone3d June content.

JonasTS

Nov 28, 2019

View attachment 1872665
As always, many many thanks on the update :love: :love: but for the sake of accuracy I did notice some discrepancies:

- The "Lidia Sobieska" set (June 4) is missing it's Futa pictures (probably 18?);

- The "Triss Merigold" set (June 8) has a pic-duplicate but you didn't switch it with another one, all of them are there, so this set is fine!;

- The "Judy Alvarez" set (June 9) is missing it's Futa pictures (12), the futa folder is there but empty;

- And finally the "Lightning" set (June 13) could be missing 2 pictures? (probably?).

PS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again super thanks on the update and again, hope I don't seem annoying or ungrateful :confused:.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
As always, many many thanks on the update :love: :love: but for the sake of accuracy I did notice some discrepancies:
Updated the link.

I don't know wtf is this, I just rightclick-download on Gfolders, not even unzipped, straight into filen. Double checked this time, should be ok.
Maybe I'm to fast with downloads and he keeps adding pics
Still 17 pics for Lightning and Triss set has one duplicate
1216 you said, hmmm

So there are 1091 pics in the archive and in mine 1098 somehow) I guess, extra pics is the one preview pic in each set for fem or futa posts

And I double checked everything again. Found some missing and duplicates.
You can merge folders and delete 04-18 Tifa And Jessie. He merged it with 05-24 TifaJessie set.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JonasTS

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
I did it faster than I thought ;)
And not all of his old works from the OP is on Patreon, maybe half

View attachment 1789095

God, I love this artist, he is in top 5 pictures-only artists for sure
hello, i opened the folder and everything was fine about an hour ago maybe, but now march, april, and may is showing 0 files, is this just weird thing on my end? or is the content gone from your side too?

i'm having dns issue these past few days so that might be it, but just want to make sure if it's only an issue on my end

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
i'm having dns issue these past few days so that might be it, but just want to make sure if it's only an issue on my end
No, you good. I managed the folders, changed the names to the original ones, but added the release dates.
Everything is back now and fully completed.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hcloudsenpai

JonasTS

Nov 28, 2019
You can merge folders and delete 04-18 Tifa And Jessie. He merged it with 05-24 TifaJessie set.
Thank you so much for the reply and yeah, I did noticed that situation with that set but it's an easy "fix" that I had to do. It's just how he organizes stuff in his archive (the pics of that folder are from 2 Patreon posts, April 18 and May 24), for me I have his stuff organized just like his Patreon page, the posts named and organized chronologically.

I don't understand your "merge" folder, it's missing stuff? I thought everything else was correct but I'm gonna check it, thanks again ;).

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I don't understand your "merge" folder, it's missing stuff? I thought everything else was correct but I'm gonna check it, thanks again ;).
A couple pics was missing in these sets, I fixed it at night for main archive.
I updated the main mirror after the merge folder) you need it if you download collection before) at least I found these pics missed in my collection, 2 in each set, idk

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and JonasTS
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes